Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
When I try to compile the dsdt after edits. DSDTse gives me the following error message

ntel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20091214 [Dec 16 2009]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2009 Intel Corporation
Supports ACPI Specification Revision 4.0

/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 5307: Store (Package (0x04)
Error 4047 - Initializer list longer than declared package length ^

ASL Input: /Users/admin/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl - 5944 lines, 194875 bytes, 2119 keywords
Compilation complete. 1 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 25 Optimizations
what am I doing wrong?

Ajwatuc said:
When I try to compile the dsdt after edits. DSDTse gives me the following error message

ntel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20091214 [Dec 16 2009]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2009 Intel Corporation
Supports ACPI Specification Revision 4.0

/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 5307: Store (Package (0x04)
Error 4047 - Initializer list longer than declared package length ^

ASL Input: /Users/admin/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl - 5944 lines, 194875 bytes, 2119 keywords
Compilation complete. 1 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 25 Optimizations
what am I doing wrong?

At line 5307 change:
Store (Package (0x04)
to:
Store (Package (0x06)

so I made the changes to the dsdt and i was able to compile the file i then ran multi beast for lion and installed it restarted and it wouldn't boot through HDMI. I typed -v and it stopped at
HDAEnabler: 03/07/2009 compiled for 32/64-bit by Taruga
nstat_lookup_entry failed: 2
Transcript Offline - Buffer pool allocate [181000] failed
[0e056c00][BNBMousedevice: :init][66] init is complete
[0e056c00][BNBMousedevice: :handleStart][66] done
[102b4100][AppleMultitouchHIDEDriver: :start] entered

I should add that as soon as I plugged in a dvi monitor my HDMI monitor worked but still no sound. Im assuming I maybe didn't do something right with the HDA kext?

Ajwatuc said:
so I made the changes to the dsdt and i was able to compile the file i then ran multi beast for lion and installed it restarted and it wouldn't boot through HDMI. I typed -v and it stopped at
HDAEnabler: 03/07/2009 compiled for 32/64-bit by Taruga
Transcript Offline - Buffer pool allocate [181000] failed
[0e056c00][BNBMousedevice: :init][66] init is complete
[0e056c00][BNBMousedevice: :handleStart][66] done
[102b4100][AppleMultitouchHIDEDriver: :start] entered

I should add that as soon as I plugged in a dvi monitor my HDMI monitor worked but still no sound. Im assuming I maybe didn't do something right with the HDA kext?

This guide is for the GA-H67N-USB3. The only way I can determine if this solution can work on your motherboard is to see your IOReg. If you can't get to the Desktop then you can't run IOReg. If that is the case, it is wise to goto a backup. It is possible the edited aisnbgfb kext is not appropriate for your motherboard.

I can get to the desktop through DVI and HDMI but they both have to be plugged in or hdmi wont boot or i can boot with dvi then switch the cable to hdmi port and its fine.

Ajwatuc said:
I can get to the desktop through DVI and HDMI but they both have to be plugged in or hdmi wont boot or i can boot with dvi then switch the cable to hdmi port and its fine.
Please reply with a copy of your IOReg.

IOreg sent. I noticed today when i go to about this mac the computer shows as a mac pro shouldn't it say mac mini?

following tonymacs new guide having issues with dsdt edits get following message

/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 351: If (\_SB.PCI0.IGD0.GSSE)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.PCI0.IGD0.GSSE)

/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 353: \_SB.PCI0.IGD0.OPRN ()
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.PCI0.IGD0.OPRN)

ASL Input: /Users/admin/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl - 5947 lines, 194809 bytes, 2119 keywords
Compilation complete. 2 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 25 Optimizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back