Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have finally completed my hackintosh build and successfully installed OS X mavericks. I looked into the audio drivers compatible with my motherboard and such and eventually got audio working. However, it seems that my computer will randomly have no audio whatsoever. I specifically notice this when waking my computer up from sleep mode. If that isn't enough of a problem, when the audio is actually working, I get frequent skipping. At first I thought it may have been due to my internet connection or something along those lines, but the problem persists in itunes as well. I built this computer to be pro tools designated and audio is pretty vital in that sense to say the least. I've looked around the forum and haven't found anything that is directly applicable to me. I feel like I need individual attention for my situation considering this is my first build of a computer and i am still learning all the technicalities and terminology that comes with it. Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.

Specs:
motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU - Intel I7-4790K 4.0GHz
CPU cooler - Noctua 6 Heatpipe 140mm SSO NH-C12P SE14
Ram - Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8gb (x2)
Storage - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250 gb
Power Supply - Corsair RM Series 650 watt

I got frequent audio skips myself since 10.9.4 i think! GA-Z87X-UD3H !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back