Contribute
Register

ASUS Z170 DELUXE, MAXIMUS VIII HERO, MAXIMUS VIII GENE LGA 1151 Motherboard Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh guys, im have mobo: asus z170-pro gaming, and i7-6700k, can i make hackintosh with this hardware? ty so mach!

im trying to setup a hero viii setup with i7-6700k. can u tell me what boot flags u used to get it to bootup.. mine always just boots to a circle with a line thru it. tried pulling out the video card as well and that still didnt work

im trying to setup a hero viii setup with i7-6700k. can u tell me what boot flags u used to get it to bootup.. mine always just boots to a circle with a line thru it. tried pulling out the video card as well and that still didnt work
I'd check the User Builds and El Capitan Guides forum sections as there are several Hero users who have published their success with their systems.

I feel your pain WeedGod, im trying to do the same but cannot reach the installer. If you manage to resolve, would you be a good God and let us all know how?

I'll do the same!

Hey guys! I need your help!! I have this settings: mobo: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (socket 1151), Core i5-6500 3.2Ghz, Graphics: Asus GTX750TI, can i make hackintosh with this hardware?

Hope somebody could help me, Thanks!!

Hey guys! I need your help!! I have this settings: mobo: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (socket 1151), Core i5-6500 3.2Ghz, Graphics: Asus GTX750TI, can i make hackintosh with this hardware?

Hope somebody could help me, Thanks!!
Yes. There are threads in El Capitan Guides and User Builds that describe this motherboard. The GTX 750 Ti is a Maxwell chipset graphics card that will require Nvidia Web drivers. These drivers are the same for the 750/750 Ti/900 series graphics cards.

Welcome to the Forum!:thumbup:

Yes. There are threads in El Capitan Guides and User Builds that describe this motherboard. The GTX 750 Ti is a Maxwell chipset graphics card that will require Nvidia Web drivers. These drivers are the same for the 750/750 Ti/900 series graphics cards.

Welcome to the Forum!:thumbup:
Thank you very much! :D

Hey guys using ASUS Z170-A mother board with i5 6600k everything seem to be working I can NOT connect to wifi I purchased the TP-LINK card suggested on here it finds my network but will not connect to internet any idea what drivers or text I need for that? any help would be amazing

Hey guys using ASUS Z170-A mother board with i5 6600k everything seem to be working I can NOT connect to wifi I purchased the TP-LINK card suggested on here it finds my network but will not connect to internet any idea what drivers or text I need for that? any help would be amazing
Off topic for this thread. Please open a new thread in the Network forum section after you update your profile with your motherboard, processor and graphics (see under my avatar for an example); also in your signature block as per the tonymacx86 Rules.

Now, that being said, make sure your router is broadcasting on a channel compatible with the wireless card. See Apple (in Menu bar) > About This Mac > System Report > Network > WiFi > Supported Channels for the supported 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back