Contribute
Register

ASUS X550LD-XX082D - RealTek ALC233 Audio & Qualcomm Atheros AR9565 (AR956X) Wi-Fi Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have the same computer (ASUS X550LD) and I can not install mavericks, gives me an error and restart the computer.
Can you help me explaining what steps you made?
Thanks in advance

Upload a quality photo of the entire screen...

Also,

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Hey guys,

I have a working Hackintosh (Mavericks 10.9) in my Laptop "ASUS X550LD-XX082D".

OS X: Mavericks 10.9
Model: ASUS X550LD
CPU: Intel Core i7 4500U

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 820M - 2GB
RAM: 8GB
AUDIO: Intel High Definition (RealTek ALC233 & Codec id 0x10EC0233 & Device id 0x80869C20)
Wi-Fi: Qualcomm Atheros AR9565 (AR956X)

I installed the OS using "xpcm-free -v" and It worked, OS X Mavericks Boots without any boot flags. Intel HD Graphics, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Keyboard, TrackPad, USB 3.0 Devices works perfect. The problems are with the Audio and Wi-Fi Devices.

Here are the screenshots from my Hackintosh:

Wi-Fi Device: Qualcomm Atheros AR9565 (AR956X)

View attachment 96333

Audio Device: RealTek ALC233 & Codec id 0x10EC0233 & Device id 0x80869C20

View attachment 96334

In PCIList It's detected as below: Lynx Point-LP HD Audio Controller But still no audio device found in Mac Sound Preferences :(

View attachment 96336

Mac System Information Shows as below:

View attachment 96335

Please help and suggest me to find the appropriate KEXT for the Audio and Wi-Fi Devices. Thanks In Advance :)
I have an asus x550ld laptop like you, I tried many ways to hackintosh for my laptop but I still can not.
Please help me to hackintosh like you on asus x550ld, dualboot windows 8.1 is bester. thanks

I have an asus x550ld laptop like you, I tried many ways to hackintosh for my laptop but I still can not.
Please help me to hackintosh like you on asus x550ld, dualboot windows 8.1 is bester. thanks

What is your issue...

Also,

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I am Asian and my English is not good enough so forgive me first. My laptop is the same like you. And in your article you said that your touchpad(Maybe tracepad) works perfectly,but mine is not.So if you like to send me your dirves? And I want to ask that the OS X running in your X550LD perfectly? If so,can you send me your DSDT and SSDT files ?Thank you very much.

I am Asian and my English is not good enough so forgive me first. My laptop is the same like you. And in your article you said that your touchpad(Maybe tracepad) works perfectly,but mine is not.So if you like to send me your dirves? And I want to ask that the OS X running in your X550LD perfectly? If so,can you send me your DSDT and SSDT files ?Thank you very much.

You should never use a DSDT/SSDTs from another computer. Patch your own instead: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

As for your trackpad, first determine the manufacturer of the trackpad (Synaptics, ALPS, ELAN), then find appropriate PS2 drivers for that trackpad.

There is good information in the sticky posts here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/

Thank you first for your Patchs in MaciASL which solve my backlight problem.I will do as what you told.Thank for helping.

Hey RehabMan,My computer has the Realtek ALC233 too.AND I patched a AppleHDA to make it work.But its mic does not work.When I try to record I found there's no sound in the record file.How can I do to make it work well as Someone else's ALC233 works well.(I have tried to use the same dsdt patched and AppleHDA file of someone whom mic could work,and it still does not work). Sorry for my poor English.

Hey RehabMan,My computer has the Realtek ALC233 too.AND I patched a AppleHDA to make it work.But its mic does not work.When I try to record I found there's no sound in the record file.How can I do to make it work well as Someone else's ALC233 works well.(I have tried to use the same dsdt patched and AppleHDA file of someone whom mic could work,and it still does not work). Sorry for my poor English.

Use the AppleHDA that works...

If you're curious as to why yours doesn't, compare your patched files (Platforms/layout/AppleHDAHardwareConfig Info.plist verbs) to the one that works...

Use the AppleHDA that works...

If you're curious as to why yours doesn't, compare your patched files (Platforms/layout/AppleHDAHardwareConfig Info.plist verbs) to the one that works...
I'll hava a try.And there is another problem:When my laptop is using the power adapter and the battery is charged to 100%.Then after a few minutes,the power state shows that the laptop starts to using the battery as the power adapter is still plugging.

I'll hava a try.And there is another problem:When my laptop is using the power adapter and the battery is charged to 100%.Then after a few minutes,the power state shows that the laptop starts to using the battery as the power adapter is still plugging.

It sounds like a problem in your DSDT battery methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back