Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I replaced all my files with your and then I ran the script and I got this

Last login: Sun Aug 17 23:21:32 on ttys000
BoYs-MacBook-Pro:~ BoY$ /Users/BoY/Desktop/Lenovo-U430-Touch-DSDT-Patch-master/patch_hda.sh ; exit;
rm: AppleHDA_ALC269.kext: No such file or directory
Creating AppleHDA injector for ALC269...cp: ./Resources/layout/*.zlib: No such file or directory
Merge: Error Reading File: ./Resources/ahhcd.plist
Done.
logout

[Process completed]

When I run the script AppleHDA.kext must be unpatched in S/L/E???

The script needs to be run from the directory that contains the Resources directory with ahhcd.plist and layout/*.xml.zlib.

The script needs to be run from the directory that contains the Resources directory with ahhcd.plist and layout/*.xml.zlib.

My patched AppleHDA.kext contain layout1.zml.zlib and layout1.xml.zlib is untouched I think and Platforms.zml.zlib so they are zml.zlip files not xml.zlip maybe thats the problem???

Well I give up for now ;(

My patched AppleHDA.kext contain layout1.zml.zlib and layout1.xml.zlib is untouched I think and Platforms.zml.zlib so they are zml.zlip files not xml.zlip maybe thats the problem???

Well I give up for now ;(

There is not a need to change the extension. Although you can if you add the additional config.plist patches for the AppleHDA binary.

I replaced my files with your and put them in a folder in desktop.
Folder contain
1. my config.plist
2. patch_hda.sh
3. Resources/layout/layout1.zml.zlib&Platforms.zml.zlib
When I run patch_hda.sh it says
BoYs-MacBook-Pro:~ BoY$ /Users/BoY/Desktop/HDAPatching/patch_hda.sh ; exit;
Creating AppleHDA injector for ALC269...cp: ./Resources/layout/*.zlib: No such file or directory

Don't know where I did mistake?

I replaced my files with your and put them in a folder in desktop.
Folder contain
1. my config.plist
2. patch_hda.sh
3. Resources/layout/layout1.zml.zlib&Platforms.zml.zlib
When I run patch_hda.sh it says
BoYs-MacBook-Pro:~ BoY$ /Users/BoY/Desktop/HDAPatching/patch_hda.sh ; exit;

Don't know where I did mistake?

The 'Resources' directory (with ahhcd.plist, and layout/*.zlib) must be in ~/Resources in order to run it as you are. Is that where you placed them? If not, use 'cd' to change your current working directory before running the script. Basic knowledge of Terminal is required. You may need to find a tutorial and work through it so you understand directories and the concept of current working directory,etc.

The 'Resources' directory (with ahhcd.plist, and layout/*.zlib) must be in ~/Resources in order to run it as you are. Is that where you placed them? If not, use 'cd' to change your current working directory before running the script. Basic knowledge of Terminal is required. You may need to find a tutorial and work through it so you understand directories and the concept of current working directory,etc.

Well inside Resources are layout&ahhcd.plist it is like you say and patch_hda.sh is out of Resources

Well inside Resources are layout&ahhcd.plist it is like you say and patch_hda.sh is out of Resources

From your error this is clearly not the case...
Code:
cp: ./Resources/layout/*.zlib: No such file or directory

The way you are running it (directly from your 'home' directory, or ~), you must have it at ~/Resources/ahhcd.plist, ~/Resources/layout/layout1.xml.zlib, and ~/Resources/layout/Platforms.xml.zlib.

What is the output of 'ls -lR ~/Resources' in Terminal?

From your error this is clearly not the case...
Code:
cp: ./Resources/layout/*.zlib: No such file or directory

The way you are running it (directly from your 'home' directory, or ~), you must have it at ~/Resources/ahhcd.plist, ~/Resources/layout/layout1.xml.zlib, and ~/Resources/layout/Platforms.xml.zlib.

What is the output of 'ls -lR ~/Resources' in Terminal?
total 8
-rw-r--r--@ 1 BoY staff 606 Aug 18 22:09 ahhcd.plist
drwx------ 5 BoY staff 170 Aug 18 23:44 layout

/Users/BoY/Resources/layout:
total 32
-rw-r--r-- 1 BoY staff 9408 Aug 18 18:57 Platforms.xml.zlib
-rw-r--r-- 1 BoY staff 2167 Aug 18 18:57 layout1.xml.zlib

Well it generate AppleHDA_ALC269.kext but still No Such file or directory
BoYs-MacBook-Pro:~ BoY$ /Users/BoY/patch_hda.sh ; exit;
Creating AppleHDA injector for ALC269... Done.

total 8
-rw-r--r--@ 1 BoY staff 606 Aug 18 22:09 ahhcd.plist
drwx------ 5 BoY staff 170 Aug 18 23:44 layout

/Users/BoY/Resources/layout:
total 32
-rw-r--r-- 1 BoY staff 9408 Aug 18 18:57 Platforms.xml.zlib
-rw-r--r-- 1 BoY staff 2167 Aug 18 18:57 layout1.xml.zlib

Well it generate AppleHDA_ALC269.kext but still No Such file or directory

The one in bold is normal for first run. The kext hasn't been created yet, but in the case of running the script a second time, it removes it for a fresh start.

The one in bold is normal for first run. The kext hasn't been created yet, but in the case of running the script a second time, it removes it for a fresh start.

Thank you so much
/Users/BoY/patch_hda.sh ; exit;
logout

So now I install the native untouched AppleHDA.kext and AppleHDA_ALC269 to S/L/E and patch config.plist and change layout in Clover to 1 is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back