Status
Not open for further replies.
thats great ndoo.
is that on 10.7.4?

samisnake said:
thats great ndoo.
is that on 10.7.4?

Yep, I am on 10.7.4.

I can probably furnish you with any debug/dump data you may need, but so far, everything works great and is pretty clean.

I use every single SATA port (even the Marvell SATA+eSATA 6Gbps) to run Apple software RAID.

Everything’s holding up great with massive I/O and CPU usage. Xbench results are alright. So I’m really chuffed!

was asking as i haven't really messed with 7.4 yet.
installed it on a separate partition, but left it until it was 'fixed'.
now the ssdts are in MB, and you've confirmed it working, ill retry it on the test drive.
kind of lazy of me :lol:

You’re using the same motherboard?

I have to warn you if you are: The 3K UEFI/BIOS for P8P67-M PRO is missing the ATV control, so if you use it to overclock (like I do), you’ll be pretty annoyed.

Ended up bumping up voltages across all PStates and running a few degrees warmer. Urgh.

na I'm using a different motherboard, the one on in my profile.
also using an older bios. did update to 3k, but didn't flash twice, so ended up having to hot flash the bios chip.

ended up sticking with the the older rom, until i get a spare bios chip to mess with.
don't feel like going through that mess again

Mine booted after the single flash, but I re-flashed immediately because Asus’ site said I should.

So far so good, but I guess you could wait for a risk-taker to report if things went missing in the new BIOS.

Anyway, it appears that the UEFI BIOS menu fonts have changed to something that looks more Fixedsys. Doesn’t look as nice now!

mine didnt boot after one flash. it kind of did, but it was a boot loop. couldnt enter the bios either.

i will be moving to the latest bios tomorrow, so ill see how it goes.
tested with the ssdt and similar minimalistic boot.plist as yours, and only get 16 in msrdumper, so i want to see if the latest bios changes things.

btw, is your onboard audio working after the bios update?
working as in just using applehda rollback + alc8xxhda or toledas kext (not using hdaenabler)?
seen a couple posts by people on 3k roms with p67 boards saying their audio doesnt work anymore

My P8P67-M PRO went into about 4 boot loops before the display returned. I was really shocked but didn’t dare to pull the power, thank goodness I didn’t.

I’m using patched AppleHDA for ALC892 from MultiBeast 4.5.

Using the overclocked i5/i7 generic SSDT. BIOS turbo ratios set to per-core 42, 40, 38, 34.

I believe, I need some help. ;)

I have extracted my DSDT using the Ubuntu-Live-CD method... how do I know, which patches I have to apply in "DSDT Editor"?

I think, that the patch from http://olarila.com/forum/packs.php are no more up-to-date, right?

I own a asus P8P67-M PRO mainboard, and I work already with the new 3K Bios (a patched version 3602, with the Cmos-Fix, from here:http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?p=365176#p365176). I currently using a DSDT.aml which I have found on a thread somewhere here... but now I wan't to have a clean solution for MY configuration.

DSDT_P8P67-MPRO_3602mod.zip
This is the original extracted DSDT from ubuntu... no modifications...
Can someone say me, which patches I have to apply?

Attachments

• DSDT_P8P67-MPRO_3602mod.zip
    54 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back