Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7 6700HQ
Graphics
GTX 970M
Good morning Community
Is it advisable to add all the fixed patches to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched
I ask because I added all my fixed patches but two of them that I was not able to compile due to 5 syntax errors that got me stuck days trying to solve
I'm attaching the dsl files in the hope someone can give it a look and point me in the right direction

I disassemble everything per guide with ref.txt and so far I'm happy with the results I'm getting. one of the issues that I haven't solved in this installation is the native bluetooth that previously worked the first time I installed El Capitan. internal wifi was never detected neither in the old installation or this one. key board lights and touch pad I have never been able to solve.
Thank you

Attachments

• SSDT-1.dsl
    5.8 KB · Views: 103
  • SSDT-5x.dsl
    15.8 KB · Views: 92
Is it advisable to add all the fixed patches to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

No idea what you mean by "all the fixed patches"...

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

I'm attaching the dsl files in the hope someone can give it a look and point me in the right direction

As per guide, dynamic SSDTs (such as SSDT-5x) are not included in ACPI/patched. So... why are you trying to compile it?
As per guide, all _DSM methods should be removed. SSDT-1 has _DSM methods, so apply "Remove _DSM methods".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back