1. 0
Hi everybody..before i start here is my laptop ASUS spec

ASUS A42JY-VX072V-I3-380M-2.53GHz/3MB L2 Cache,
CHIPSET-Mobile Intel® HM55 Express Chipset,
2GB DDR3,
500GB,
AMD HD6470 2GB GDDR3

or the detail

Intel® Core™ i3-380M Processor (3M Cache, 2.53 GHz)
14' 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED backlit
2GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM
500GB 5400rpm Hard Disk Drive
AMD ATI Mobility™ Radeon® HD 6470, 1G DDR3 VRAM
DVD Super Multi Double Layer
6 Cell 4400mAH /NV Optimus Technology
SD ,MMC card reader
0.3 Mega Pixel web camera
Built-in Bluetooth™ V2.1+EDR
10/100/1000 Base T
WiFi
1 x Headphone-out jack
1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
3 x USB 2.0 ports
1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
1 x HDMI

i did follow according to this instruction on link below
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html
i only manage use iboot legacy 2.7.2 due to normal iboot 3.0 not manage to boot

-the another thing i dun understand here is

STEP 3: UPDATE TO 10.6.7
Open Finder and navigate to your Snow Leopard drive.
Right-click and delete Mac OS X Install Folder. This folder is an unnecessary remnant of the installation process, and serves no purpose.

asking to delete the installation so i delete the whole thing in the Snow Leopard Folder. but after deleted the whole folder my leopard all hag and even cant detect my pendrive.
please help me which folder i should deleted...if possible the detail...

and another this is I installed OSX 10.6.3 fine,after use 10.6.7 combo update i, ran multibeast and installed

Now the system won't boot ... it just sits on a white screen with an apple logo and

I attempted to use a DSDT is Same..Anyone got any ideas? n what Collom Must check in multibeast?

Please...anybody :thumbup:
Thank in advance :oops:

Hi guys...i manage to install the Leopard Snow until manage to update to leopard snow 10.6.6. But the problem right know is my laptop make noisy sound at speaker. i tried to off the speaker but didn't give a respond ...please anyone how to fix that problem :(

Hi myee,

I'm also having trouble with the sound, and let you know if I find any solution. Do you have full QE/CI in your laptop? Try to open jpeg file with preview and let me know what resolution you have. Are you stuck in 1024x768?

Cheers,
Tachyon

Hi I'm new to this and I have an Asus K42JY, exactly the same specs as above but I've upgraded the Ram to 4gb and I'm trying to install OSX 10.6.6 from a retail DVD and I keep getting stuck at the white screen with the apple logo with nothing Happening. I'm using iBoot Legacy 2.7.2.
some help would be really appreciated and please forgive me for being a total noob :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back