Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres the dsdt for my board. my issues are being unable to shut down or sleep.

Attachments

• Asus P8Z68-V LX DSDT.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 64
mrengles said:
Any word on a solution for a ASUS P8Z77-M Pro?

I'm building my rig now. =)
We're working on it still but have no idea on timeline or if it will happen. Your best bet until some other solution is available is to use the SpeedStepper patch in MultiBeast. We're also working on DSDT's as well.

brycv said:
mrengles said:
Any word on a solution for a ASUS P8Z77-M Pro?

I'm building my rig now. =)
We're working on it still but have no idea on timeline or if it will happen. Your best bet until some other solution is available is to use the SpeedStepper patch in MultiBeast. We're also working on DSDT's as well.

Thanks!

Did you get my PM from this morning?

mrengles said:
Got it but haven't been able to get back to my computer until now. I'll send you that info in a few minutes.

So... back to DSDT's after water cooling:
http://browse.geekbench.ca/geekbench2/639543 Memory is the bottleneck now :/ 4.945 ghz and max 62°c. That's just yummy.

Regardless, since overclocking I have different pstates after I removed the latest FakeSMC and it's associated plugins. (using what is in multi beast). This is interesting, as means something in new FakeSMC and it's plugins isn't allowing full pstates consistently. Not a normal issue with electronics.

Regardless here is what I am getting now (no DSDT):
Code:
4/30/12 7:26:20.000 PM kernel: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 17 19 20 21 48
Should have some more, going to try the latest of Francis's & Brycv's DSDT's to see if anything changes.

Mutsumi said:
I tried modifying my motherboard's bios using instructions I found elsewhere but I don't see power management anywhere using MMTool. Would it be possible to get assistance or have a bios modded if you have the time? Thank you.

Asus P8B-M

http://bios.zmac.net/asus/P8B-M-ASUS-0802_modified.zip

The Asus P8B-M is a nice little board. Unlike the SuperMicro X9SCL+-F I have, it has a PCIe x16 slot so can still use a graphics card. I've considered purchasing the board buy haven't yet. I'm definitely interested in your experience with it.

Here's a patched DSDT for you as well.
Asus_P8B-M_0802_Stock_DSDT_Patched.aml

Attachments

• Asus_P8B-M_0802_Stock_DSDT_Patched.aml
    27.7 KB · Views: 79
brycv said:
mrengles said:
Got it but haven't been able to get back to my computer until now. I'll send you that info in a few minutes.

Thank you! Got the PM, and downloads. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back