Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
34897450.jpg

Were your issues sorted out?

just tested right now, and it dit not... the bios is not the issue here ... I'll have to figure this out on the windows side...
I'll flash my bios again with your provided rom next time I boot.

thanks for your help anyway.

No problem, good luck.

koala, id recommend telling people to use pmpatch rather than doing it for them, as it saves you time etc.
but if you do want to do it, id only suggest naming the files fully (model and bios version).
that way it saves any confusion, in case someone assumes its for their board and flashes the wrong bios=bricked board.

ps, yeh lol, 'retirement' is nice :lol:

koala, id recommend telling people to use pmpatch rather than doing it for them, as it saves you time etc.
but if you do want to do it, id only suggest naming the files fully (model and bios version).
that way it saves any confusion, in case someone assumes its for their board and flashes the wrong bios=bricked board.

ps, yeh lol, 'retirement' is nice :lol:
It's no bother if I have a couple spare minutes. And I will write the full names from now on, thank you. Would you mind if I hosted my own "repo" on wordpress? So you wouldn't have to update yours?

i have a better idea.
will pm you in a bit

Can Someone please help me at least take a look at my post i put time in to ask for help please,
i am in need of a patched bios for z77 sabertooth asus, i am willing to do it myself if anyone can give proper instruction or a guide. Thank you here is the link to my post

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/89270-multibeast-post-installation-z77sabertooth-gtx680gigabyte-i7-3770-32gb-ripjaw.html#post550127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back