Contribute
Register

ASRock Z77E-ITX | Core i7-3770K | EVGA GTX 570HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
and we are good to go I guess. Audio, Sleep, Wake, Networking ( through Kext helper ) and HD4000, and USB 3.0 ( 95% working through Kext Helper) working.

You will have to use the Mac Mini Profile in Multibeast to get Airplay working with an AppleTV.

Now tempted to reformat for the last time and do this cleanly using this latest DSDT and kext helper.

Great news!

I suspect the issue you had was the HDMI audio stuff. There could be differences in our IOReg which may have caused it. If you want to add it yourself, you can follow this:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/70765-mountain-lion-hdmi-audio.html

Add my DSDT to your first post for people that are not using HDMI Audio. Could save them a LOT of trouble in the future.

Any ideas about my Gigabyte 460SE? Hate to see it go to waste here.

Thanks for your help.

Success! Now to get the TRIM working and thats that! Still had to enable Audio through MB but ah well.

Did the TRIM thing but got this error in the terminal.

"Kernel file /mach_kernel does not contain requested arch: i386"

Should I be concerned?

Success! Now to get the TRIM working and thats that! Still had to enable Audio through MB but ah well.

Should I be concerned?

I got the same error but in System Info TRIM is enabled.

Did you get HDMI audio to work?

This post is reserved for troubleshooting :)

Highaltitude, your virgin DSDT is attached. Let's see if you can boot with that using a fresh install + Multibeast USER DSDT only.

Worked, thank you! Let's go ahead and add the rest of the stuff now.

By the way, are you able to get your CPU temps?

EDIT: nevermind about the cpu temps. Got mine working using FakeSMC and motherboard plugins from MultiBeast and manually deleting the oemsmbios from inside the fakesmc kext. One thing that is not quite working is my waking from sleep -- I've gotta unplug and re-plug my DVI cable to get the screen to work again. Also no TRIM support for my SSD, but I see others are also talking about this so I'll take some time to read the rest of this thread!

I got the same error but in System Info TRIM is enabled.

Did you get HDMI audio to work?

Sorry but since I do not use HDMI I never tried. Dell, in their stupidity, did not put that port on my monitor even though it is only four months old. LOL!

Right now I am happily redownloading my itunes stuff....all 546gb of it. Thank god for Fiber.

Thanks again guys.

Should I be concerned?

Hrmm.. so you still have to use the 898Enabler?

The error doesn't matter.. if you go to 'about this mac' and open up a system report and select the SSD it should say Trim Enabled.

Worked, thank you! Let's go ahead and add the rest of the stuff now.

By the way, are you able to get your CPU temps?

Yup.. if you install the FakeSMC items (and remove oemsmbios!) there's an app that it installs called HWMonitor.. that will show your temps.

Add my DSDT to your first post for people that are not using HDMI Audio. Could save them a LOT of trouble in the future.

Any ideas about my Gigabyte 460SE? Hate to see it go to waste here.

Thanks for your help.

Yeah I'm going to replace the DSDT with your version and just include a link to adding HDMI audio. it's probably too specific for a generic DSDT.

As far as your gigabyte, sorry I cant help there.. but I would look in the Graphics forum and see what you can find. I've read some issues with 4x series cards.. sorry I can't be of more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back