Contribute
Register

ASRock Z77E-ITX | Core i7-3770K | EVGA GTX 570HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much. It works like a charm. Many thanks for your help. Sleep is working and no "long sleep issue" it seems. It even goes into autosleep with usb keyboard and usb mouse dongle attached (not externally powered).

I tried to apply hd4000_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit_v1 patch to it but it didn't work. Would you have time to tweak my dsdt to enable full audio and hdmi support? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Thank you so much. It works like a charm. Many thanks for your help. Sleep is working and no "long sleep issue" it seems. It even goes into autosleep with usb keyboard and usb mouse dongle attached (not externally powered).

I tried to apply hd4000_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit_v1 patch to it but it didn't work. Would you have time to tweak my dsdt to enable full audio and hdmi support? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

I'll be happy to help I won't be able to get to it until this coming weekend.. I plan to upgrade my system to 1.40 as well.. The HDMI stuff can be tricky (and I need to refresh my memory).. I'll need a dump of your IOReg to do that.

Good news to see we'll have DSDTs for 1.40 BIOS :)

Thanks! I somehow missed this thread.. I'll give it a shot. Appreciate the info.

@Buckeyes1995

I was hustling to deal with the same login problems. What you need to do is to mix up the EFI Injection of the onboard graphics with the ethernet injection. I followed http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=23153&start=180

and finally it worked after a lot of other things I tried.

This is the original post by raymop

For me it was necessary to remove all network interfaces and delete NetworkInterfaces.plist like quoted above.

And now all systems are up and running!!!

I wanted to say thank you to all of you. Just with this thread I built up my first hackintosh. Everything is running really well so far besides I have some bluetooth connection and starting issues I'm working on.

I'll be happy to help I won't be able to get to it until this coming weekend.. I plan to upgrade my system to 1.40 as well.. The HDMI stuff can be tricky (and I need to refresh my memory).. I'll need a dump of your IOReg to do that.

Thanks Buckeyes1995. Please see my IOReg attached.

By the way I think the latest bios version is higher than 1.4 on Asrock website, but the last time I checked it was not patched.

View attachment ioreg_ibix.ioreg.zip

Here is the latest BIOS (ver 1.60) for this motherboard.

It's been patched and works great.

After you flash your MB and get all your settings correct,

I recommend you extract a fresh DSDT and make your edits.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Z77EI160mod.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 79
Thanks Buckeyes1995. Please see my IOReg attached.

By the way I think the latest bios version is higher than 1.4 on Asrock website, but the last time I checked it was not patched.

View attachment 40661

Ibix, give this DSDT A shot. It should enable HDMI on your HD4000.

PS. Make a backup of your original DSDT.aml in case I screwed this up. If you can't boot, at the Chameleon boot loader just boot with DSDT=null.

Lemme know!

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.ibix.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 71
Here is the latest BIOS (ver 1.60) for this motherboard.

It's been patched and works great.

After you flash your MB and get all your settings correct,

I recommend you extract a fresh DSDT and make your edits.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the modified BIOS. I've updated my system and will be updating the OP this week to a 1.60 baseline.

Ibix, give this DSDT A shot. It should enable HDMI on your HD4000.

PS. Make a backup of your original DSDT.aml in case I screwed this up. If you can't boot, at the Chameleon boot loader just boot with DSDT=null.

Lemme know!

Hi Buckeyes1995,

I will try HDMI later this week as no access to a TV at the moment, but I can see HDMI audio output in the system preferences.

Otherwise, the DSDT works perfectly. I have sound over the headphones, Airplay and via the display port.

Thanks a lot for your support and quick help! Looking forward to reading the update on new Bios/MB combo.

@Buckeyes1995

I was hustling to deal with the same login problems. What you need to do is to mix up the EFI Injection of the onboard graphics with the ethernet injection. I followed http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=23153&start=180

and finally it worked after a lot of other things I tried.

This is the original post by raymop

For me it was necessary to remove all network interfaces and delete NetworkInterfaces.plist like quoted above.

And now all systems are up and running!!!

I wanted to say thank you to all of you. Just with this thread I built up my first hackintosh. Everything is running really well so far besides I have some bluetooth connection and starting issues I'm working on.

Hey there. I have App store downloads working now. It's actually much easier than the method you posted.

1. Download EFI Studio 1.1
2. Generate the Hex string for Ethernet
3. In org.chameleon.Boot.plist add:

<key>device-properties</key>
<string>String Goes Here</string>

I thought have two "device-properties" keys might screw up my system but it works fine. I have one string for HD4000 and one for ethernet. worked like a champ.

Thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back