Motherboard
Hp probook 4540s(clover)
CPU
I3 3110m(hm76)
Graphics
hd 4000(1366x768)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
so apparently on older CPUs such as core 2 duo core 2 quad etc. they work very well with a small gpu and a ssd for very cheap but with El Capitan applehpet.kext makes it kp and the only way to get past it is to make a Enoch usb and type -f and it will work and you have to do it on every major update but other than that it works absolutely perfect in clover and today just did the thing and now I'm running 10.11.5 specifically I have a hp Ellite 8000 with core 2 duo CPU was wondering if anybody could create a disabler for this kext that way we could put it in S/L/E and always update without probelm

so apparently on older CPUs such as core 2 duo core 2 quad etc. they work very well with a small gpu and a ssd for very cheap but with El Capitan applehpet.kext makes it kp and the only way to get past it is to make a Enoch usb and type -f and it will work and you have to do it on every major update but other than that it works absolutely perfect in clover and today just did the thing and now I'm running 10.11.5 specifically I have a hp Ellite 8000 with core 2 duo CPU was wondering if anybody could create a disabler for this kext that way we could put it in S/L/E and always update without probelm

Remove AppleHPET.kext. I haven't updated mine yet But when i will ill let you know how i did it. Keep you posted on http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-installing-10-11-hp-elite-8000-sff.186726/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back