Contribute
Register

Alternative (cheaper!) to the Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Z490M-ITX/ac
CPU
i7-10700
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

The Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI has been the "CustoMac Mini" board of choice for some time now which is fair enough - but can someone point me at a slightly older alternative mini-ITX board (Wifi optional) that will be fairly problem-free for my next build?

Space & budget are tight on this one so I'm interested in picking up a secondhand mini-ITX mobo if at all possible. The H170N just doesn't to seem to com up secondhand.

Cheers,

Steve

Brilliant, thanks, that's noticeably cheaper than the GA-H170N. On searching for prices I also came across the older Gigabyte GA-H61N-D2V - any use for a build?

Also, curiously several places list a 'Gigabyte GA-H110M' as a MICRO ITX board - is that correct? The GA-H110N = MINI ITX and the GA-H110M = MICRO ?

Think I'll go with your suggestion though, the GA-H110N.

Thanks again,

Steve

UPDATE: Just spotted a bundle deal on eBay (I'm in the UK) Intel Core i3 Motherboard Bundle, Gigabyte GA-H61N-D2V, DDR3 4GB http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intel-Cor...732460?hash=item33c3b4b6ac:g:cygAAOSwx2dYJyW5

The GA-H61N seems to have some support here in the forums, albeit it's not very recent. Wonder if it would be ok with El Capitain / Sierra?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back