HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Earlier this week Apple released OS X 10.9.1, the first major update to OS X Mavericks. Since the Late 2013 model Macs were just released with Mavericks, and they have special builds, they also have special updates for 10.9.1. Likely 10.9.2 will bring unity to OS X.

Historically these updates may have different files such as graphics drivers, and more. Check em out and let us know what you find!
Screen Shot 2013-12-20 at 9.55.48 AM.png

OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Update for MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Late 2013)
This update is recommended for all 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Late 2013) systems. It includes all updates from OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 plus system specific enhancements to improve the stability and compatibility of your Mac.

Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar

Post Date: Dec 16, 2013
File Size: 364.1 MB
http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1712
Screen Shot 2013-12-20 at 9.55.36 AM.png

OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Update for Mac Pro (Late 2013)
This update is recommended for all Mac Pro (Late 2013) systems. It includes all updates from OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 plus system-specific enhancements and fixes to improve the stability and compatibility of your Mac.

This update includes the following fixes:
Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar

Post Date: Dec 19, 2013
File Size: 203.1 MB
http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1707

OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Update for Mac Pro (Late 2013)
This update is recommended for all Mac Pro (Late 2013) systems. It includes all updates from OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 plus system-specific enhancements and fixes to improve the stability and compatibility of your Mac.

-------------------------------------

This brings up the question about a new MB Pro 2013 profile for Multibeast for the upcoming Mavericks 10.9.2 release due out soon.

Hii... please help... How to update Mavericks 10.9 to 10.9.1? :crazy: i downloaded 10.9.1 update and when i try to install it gives an error message "This software is not supported on your system.":banghead:

Systemintel DH61WW CPUcore i3 2120GraphicsGeForce GT 610

10.9.1 update.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back