Contribute
Register

After OS x 10.11.4 update sometimes system freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just add /Devices/NoDefaultProperties in config.plist after that i used a config.plist which you provided in guide there is two HD3000 config.plist one is 7-series and other is normal HD3000 in both plist resolution is same(1366x768) i have 6 series chipset so have to see normal config.plist. in guide config.plist there is no any personal settings in device section but in the guide kernel and kext patches/kext to patch and there are lot of theses kext to patches but i applied required kext in my DSDT. i add my config.plist and Guide config.plist. if you see any required settings so i will add them according to me there is no other settings for me.View attachment config.plists.zip

i just add /Devices/NoDefaultProperties in config.plist after that i used a config.plist which you provided in guide there is two HD3000 config.plist one is 7-series and other is normal HD3000 in both plist resolution is same(1366x768) i have 6 series chipset so have to see normal config.plist. in guide config.plist there is no any personal settings in device section but in the guide kernel and kext patches/kext to patch and there are lot of theses kext to patches but i applied required kext in my DSDT. i add my config.plist and Guide config.plist. if you see any required settings so i will add them according to me there is no other settings for me.View attachment 183642

The plist not marked with "7-series" is 6-series.

i saw the config.plist which is provided in GUIDE there kernel and kext patches/kext to patch available but i applied require patches in DSDT. should i need to add these in my config,plist after that there is no other settings in config.plist(Guide).
i attach my config.plist and guide
config.plist. if according to you there is any settings to add in my plist so please write me .View attachment plists.zip

i saw the config.plist which is provided in GUIDE there kernel and kext patches/kext to patch available but i applied require patches in DSDT. should i need to add these in my config,plist after that there is no other settings in config.plist(Guide).
i attach my config.plist and guide
config.plist. if according to you there is any settings to add in my plist so please write me .View attachment 183789

Try using the plist from the guide as-is.

what is xpcproxy ?After install guide plist as is..xpcproxy running continuously and eating my CPU ..

what is xpcproxy ?After install guide plist as is..xpcproxy running continuously and eating my CPU ..

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

i Attach all files u need.
problem is not solved yet laptop restart multiple times on apple Boot logo after that its shows No OSX sign i attach that screenshot too..then its start normal way ..i don't even understand whats going on ..??
some times restart on boot screen some times freez ....now this is new Xcpcproxy thing ...View attachment TestEFI.zip
IMG_2192.jpg

i Attach all files u need.
problem is not solved yet laptop restart multiple times on apple Boot logo after that its shows No OSX sign i attach that screenshot too..

Boot verbose to get troubleshooting info.

some times restart on boot screen some times freez ....now this is new Xcpcproxy thing ...

Remove unneeded software such as Boom. Do a fresh install if necessary. Don't clutter up your install with things you don't need until you get it working correctly (then you'll know which software to blame should it cause a problem).

Your choice of Ethernet driver is probably not the best choice (look into Mieze's driver).

As is clear in the ACPI patching guide, the "PNOT" patch should not be used when you include all OEM SSDTs.

i reinstall OSX 10.11.4 re-pathced DSDT(apply Only Common patches) regenerate native PM but after all still i got Freeze my Laptop.:banghead:

i reinstall OSX 10.11.4 re-pathced DSDT(apply Only Common patches) regenerate native PM but after all still i got Freeze my Laptop.:banghead:

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back