Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6850 1024 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Okay so I have spent most of my day today "updating" my 10.7.4 drive to ML...

First I had an issue with FakeSMC.kext plug ins... found a way to identify them, remove them, rebuild the cache and install everything via multi beast.

Then i ran combo updater to 10.8.4, repaired permissions, and re-ran multi beast, repaired permissions again and restarted...

Now if I -v it hangs at "system uptime in nanoseconds 9109032903912" or whatever but if i boot -x it goes into the OS fine...

what could be wrong now? I really need this thing working and it is driving me nuts. I haven't even tried to put my 6850 in yet because I want it running on the build in 3000 before I try that mess...

You have a kernel panic. Since your processor was working before in OSX, then graphic card, Bios settings and DSDT settings are the cause. Remove the Graphics card for now.

What motherboard are you using? Research it in "the Build." Find out your optimum BIOS and MultiBeast settings.

You have a kernel panic. Since your processor was working before in OSX, then graphic card, Bios settings and DSDT settings are the cause. Remove the Graphics card for now.

What motherboard are you using? Research it in "the Build." Find out your optimum BIOS and MultiBeast settings.

Could you please tell me the optimum settings for a z77x-ud5h and i7-3770k , my GC works fine .

i too reach the os in safe mode (-x) and i installed multibeast from there but it still gives me the "uptime in nanoseconds" error.

any suggestions what might cause it because all i installed from multibeast was realtech audio, etc. basically the basic drivers....

all help is appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back