Contribute
Register

Acer 1830T fully working (anyone interested in Write-up/Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thats alright. About hibernation (pmset 25) in yosemite+clover, do we need to disable secure virtual memory to get it working? It reboots after the progress bar loads on wake up

Hibernation doesn't work on hacks.

Hibernation doesn't work on hacks.
Hi, another problem here. I just realize that on OpenGL Extensions Viewer, it says "Apple Software Renderer" instead of "Intel HD Graphics OpenGL Engine". On about this mac, it says i have intel HD graphics with 288 MB. Even i have QE/CI working with all the transparent menubar etc, but i think it's just partially working. I can't even play chess smoothly. Any idea to fix this?

Hi, another problem here. I just realize that on OpenGL Extensions Viewer, it says "Apple Software Renderer" instead of "Intel HD Graphics OpenGL Engine". On about this mac, it says i have intel HD graphics with 288 MB. Even i have QE/CI working with all the transparent menubar etc, but i think it's just partially working. I can't even play chess smoothly. Any idea to fix this?

As you know Intel HD graphics are not fully supported. I don't have any hardware with it, so I'm not aware of what you should expect to work.

Hello! I have Acer 1830t with Intel Core i3 U330 1,20GH and 4GB Ram. Can you explain how can install el Capitan on this machine? I try it with clover but clover doesnt't load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back