CPU
i9-9900k
Graphics
HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there, long time follower, first time poster.

I have setup a few 9470m's with single boot Yosemite 10.10.3, which all work great! However, when I try to setup dual boot (win7SP1 64bit) with instructions from:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

The touchpad doesn't wake up in windows after sleep.

With OSX installed on an mSATA and Windows installed on a 2.5", I can remove the OSX drive and boot windows, and the touchpad issue goes away. Also, if I switch to legacy boot, of course I can only boot windows, but the touchpad works fine coming out of sleep.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue when dual booting?

I'm thinking perhaps it's some issue with Clover, since when clover is removed from the equation the touchpad functions normally.

I post-installed with PBI Version 6.2.17 (May 8th 2015) - Clover 3202

Hi there, long time follower, first time poster.

I have setup a few 9470m's with single boot Yosemite 10.10.3, which all work great! However, when I try to setup dual boot (win7SP1 64bit) with instructions from:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

The touchpad doesn't wake up in windows after sleep.

With OSX installed on an mSATA and Windows installed on a 2.5", I can remove the OSX drive and boot windows, and the touchpad issue goes away. Also, if I switch to legacy boot, of course I can only boot windows, but the touchpad works fine coming out of sleep.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue when dual booting?

I'm thinking perhaps it's some issue with Clover, since when clover is removed from the equation the touchpad functions normally.

I post-installed with PBI Version 6.2.17 (May 8th 2015) - Clover 3202

Post the config.plist you're using. Make sure you have up-to-date Windows drivers.

Config.plist attached. I have an HD+ display btw.

All windows drivers were updated using HP SDM
http://www.hp.com/go/sdm

The config.plist looks fine. I was checking that you disabled Mouse in Clover.

Make sure you have current BIOS and drivers. Never used SDM. Personally, wouldn't trust it.

You should check it out - SDM works the same way as HP support assistant, it will show you all updates available on the web, and silently installs them once you select what you want. It will show every version, so be sure to only select the latest. Not trying to promote PC tools on a mac forum, just sharing information since you have shared so much with us!

I'll install the latest BIOS, and get back :)

Thanks!

You should check it out - SDM works the same way as HP support assistant, it will show you all updates available on the web, and silently installs them once you select what you want. It will show every version, so be sure to only select the latest. Not trying to promote PC tools on a mac forum, just sharing information since you have shared so much with us!

I'll install the latest BIOS, and get back :)

Thanks!

I'd rather install my updates manually and with careful consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back