Contribute
Register

5960x - Titan X - 2x Samsung 4k - Asus X99-E WS - Clover - EFI - SM951

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see there is something that looks like a

I'm trying it but it won't go past the load screen with all the text after I try to boot into OSX from USB. I'll keep looking if someone else has had this problem
Paste a screenshot where your system hangs

Last edited:
Paste a screenshot where your system hangs

It hangs on different spots sometimes.

Normally, here's what show up right after I hit boot from USB.

4lYU44g.jpg

Then it goes to the running list of text and freezes/restarts and one of these points.

Here

tAoSjzq.jpg

Here

TZZ58cT.jpg

Here

2dS8LPv.jpg

Here

5M6FG3f.jpg

and even here once.

Q0P9fte.jpg

If you need a clearer image or something let me know I'll take more SS.

I could also make a video if that'd be helpful.

Tonight i will post you an updated EFI...consider that mine has FakecpuID for my Xeon. Delete it and try to start without. maybe your Xeon doesn't need a FakecpuID

Tonight i will post you an updated EFI...consider that mine has FakecpuID for my Xeon. Delete it and try to start without. maybe your Xeon doesn't need a FakecpuID

Actually its working now. I've just got a problem with the graphics. I'm posting in the other thread about the issue incase someone else has the same problem

What kind of issue?

What kind of issue?

The graphics still glitch like the NVIDIA web driver isn't installed but I've got it installed. The NVIDIA driver is checked in system preferences.

I'm not sure what my issue is.

The graphics still glitch like the NVIDIA web driver isn't installed but I've got it installed. The NVIDIA driver is checked in system preferences.

I'm not sure what my issue is.
Check if in clover did you enable in system parameters "NvidiaWeb". With Sierra you don't need the nv_drv=1 in boot params but you must enable it in SystemParameters

Check if in clover did you enable in system parameters "NvidiaWeb". With Sierra you don't need the nv_drv=1 in boot params but you must enable it in SystemParameters

I'm 99% sure I did. I enabled both nv_drv=1 in boot and ticked the NVIDIAweb box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back