Contribute
Register

4430s mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems like fast boot might be enabled, it gets me to system diagnostics no matter if i'm pushing f9 or f10.

it seems like fast boot might be enabled, it gets me to system diagnostics no matter if i'm pushing f9 or f10.

It has been a while since I've seen the sysdiags screen, but I think if you press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, you should be able to press F9 or Esc. Press it quickly or press it quickly after a cold boot and you should be able to get to the boot menu. But you're right, if you have fast boot enabled, the operator has to be equally fast.

It has been a while since I've seen the sysdiags screen, but I think if you press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, you should be able to press F9 or Esc. Press it quickly or press it quickly after a cold boot and you should be able to get to the boot menu. But you're right, if you have fast boot enabled, the operator has to be equally fast.

Thanks for the ctrl+alt+del, it allowed my USB be drive to catch for a split second and allow f9 to work. After the fresh install we'll see about getting this vga to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back