Graphics
GTX 560 ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have GA-B75M-D3H/i5-3570/gtx 560ti Hackintoshi Desktop.

I just have a minor update for 10.8.2(Build 12C60), and as known, it did not support vt-d for me, and I did AppleACPIPlatform Rollback with Multibeast 5.1.0. It was not only useless, but also give me KP: Unable to find driver for this platform ACPI.

I tried to boot with MacOS with some options(-v -s -l etc), they did not work.

Anybody can help me?

Solved.
Solution was super simple. I just reinstall OSX ML with Unibeast. Don't have to format, just click install with partition OSX already installed.
While installing Unibeast do not support 560ti, so at first took off 560ti, reinstall Unibeast, install Multibeast(I had to). and put in 560ti. It works fine, And did not harm any my data already exist.

I have GA-B75M-D3H/i5-3570/gtx 560ti Hackintoshi Desktop.

I just have a minor update for 10.8.2(Build 12C60), and as known, it did not support vt-d for me, and I did AppleACPIPlatform Rollback with Multibeast 5.1.0. It was not only useless, but also give me KP: Unable to find driver for this platform ACPI.

I tried to boot with MacOS with some options(-v -s -l etc), they did not work.

Anybody can help me?

That's interesting. I have GA-B75M-D3V and after updating to 10.8.2, all I had to do was to disabled VT-d and it booted up fine. I'm using vanilla AppleACPIPlatform.

Anyway glad you solved your prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back