Contribute
Register

10.8.2 Brings Complete Native Support for NVIDIA GF100, GF110 and GK104

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Obvious. LOL!!!!

What about 460SE Support though?

Article: 10.8.2 Brings Complete Native Support for NVIDIA GF100, GF110 and GK104

Great news! Thanx!

My choice: Gainward GeForce® GTX 660 Ti Phantom

I have a GeForce GTX-465. I used Multibeast to install driver settings for this card and it does not work.

The Quadro K5000 uses the GK104 GPU. The Mac version of that card isn't available yet .. but would the Windows card work with the 10.8.2 support?

Article: 10.8.2 Brings Complete Native Support for NVIDIA GF100, GF110 and GK104

I have an EVGA GeForce GTX 680 (2 Gbs ram) and Mountain Lion 10.8.2. I cannot get video to play back in Premiere Pro CS6, everything else works great! I am new to all of this and I am desperate for help in terms that I can follow (not a moron, just relatively inexperienced). I tried the text edits tricks and got the card to show up as cuda enabled with Mercury Playback Engine, etc. in the PPro General tab but still cannot play any video. I suspect (from what I have read) that my Opencl is not actually enabled even though the comments above suggest that this should now happen natively. I cannot otherwise figure out how to do this in terms I can understand. I am a little confused by whether this can now be accomplished by Multibeast and ML (?) or with a particular kext (?). I have installed the latest NVidia Cuda drivers.

Guy's I'm dying here and the thought of throwing in the towel and doing this with Windows 7 Pro is killing me but that's what its starting to look like. Does anyone have experience in getting this EVGA Geforce GTX 680 to run with Premiere Pro?

Help... gtx 465 freezing constantly even after update. specially when using 2 monitors.

I have an EVGA GeForce GTX 680 (2 Gbs ram) and Mountain Lion 10.8.2. I cannot get video to play back in Premiere Pro CS6, everything else works great! I am new to all of this and I am desperate for help in terms that I can follow (not a moron, just relatively inexperienced). I tried the text edits tricks and got the card to show up as cuda enabled with Mercury Playback Engine, etc. in the PPro General tab but still cannot play any video. I suspect (from what I have read) that my Opencl is not actually enabled even though the comments above suggest that this should now happen natively. I cannot otherwise figure out how to do this in terms I can understand. I am a little confused by whether this can now be accomplished by Multibeast and ML (?) or with a particular kext (?). I have installed the latest NVidia Cuda drivers.

Guy's I'm dying here and the thought of throwing in the towel and doing this with Windows 7 Pro is killing me but that's what its starting to look like. Does anyone have experience in getting this EVGA Geforce GTX 680 to run with Premiere Pro?

does your video play in quicktime? if not maybe you didn´t install the right audio drivers. sound strange but quicktime needs the audiosuport to play back. also in premiere you can only scrub throw the vids with no quicktime...

does your video play in quicktime? if not maybe you didn´t install the right audio drivers. sound strange but quicktime needs the audiosuport to play back. also in premiere you can only scrub throw the vids with no quicktime...

WOW! You may very well be correct. It never occurred to me. No, I did not have Quicktime installed. Ya know, the next day, out of desperation I decided to just load Win 7 Pro and try to learn to live with that since the Hackintosh did not seem to be coming together due to the video issues. As soon as I tried to run a video in CS6 for Windows it would not work due not having Quicktime. As soon as I installed Quicktime CS6 for Windows functioned properly but the difference was this: In CS6 for Mac the program allowed me to import clips but then they would not play them. But in CS6 for Win 7 it would not even allow me to insert a clip without giving me a warning that something was missing. I dug into that warning and that is when I learned that Quicktime was needed. I am going to try all of this again on a different drive and see if it works. If it does I owe ya one. Thanks again!

WOW! You may very well be correct. It never occurred to me. No, I did not have Quicktime installed. Ya know, the next day, out of desperation I decided to just load Win 7 Pro and try to learn to live with that since the Hackintosh did not seem to be coming together due to the video issues. As soon as I tried to run a video in CS6 for Windows it would not work due not having Quicktime. As soon as I installed Quicktime CS6 for Windows functioned properly but the difference was this: In CS6 for Mac the program allowed me to import clips but then they would not play them. But in CS6 for Win 7 it would not even allow me to insert a clip without giving me a warning that something was missing. I dug into that warning and that is when I learned that Quicktime was needed. I am going to try all of this again on a different drive and see if it works. If it does I owe ya one. Thanks again!

hey! sorry for the late reply. the thing is in osx quicktime is anyway installed in the system but if you don´t have the audio driver installed correctly quicktime doesn´t work right and also cs6 cannot playback. so you should just check it you got sound on your machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back