Contribute
Register

10.8.2 Brings Complete Native Support for NVIDIA GF100, GF110 and GK104

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: 10.8.2 Brings Complete Native Support for NVIDIA GF100, GF110 and GK104

That is with GE=No.

Means GraphicsEnabler=No, in the plist on Extra folder of Chimera or Chameleon

Article: 10.8.2 Brings Complete Native Support for NVIDIA GF100, GF110 and GK104

Dumb question. What is the recommended method for undoing the patch we applied to make the GTX 670/680 work until now? I did a clean install with 10.8.2 last week, and I checked the box on that enabler (per the instructions at the time). I'm assuming (since my system works) that it isn't necessary to remove anything. But I always like running as unmodified a system as a I can, so just curious as to how to restore to default state.

I'm not sure if Multibeast does a Backup of the original Kext. Here is a original 10.8.2 GeForceGLDriver.kext from my Macbook Air.

The article says

Why are you then using Genabler= no? You need to set it to yes.

Maybe I misunderstand something but article said ML 10.8.2 have native support for those cards GTX 570 included so I tried to use my card without injector, so with Genabler=no.

Also Multibeast doesn't come with any DSDTs. You must download one and place it on your desktop when you run MB

Good luck!

I always have DSDT in Extra. Also I tried to inject GTX 570 to DSDT but without luck. Never mind, I'm back to Genabler=yes + new Nvidia geforce drivers.

What's up with the 690? Any word?

Do I need GE = Yes with a 570? I am confused. TIA

hey guys Would the 660 ti and 670 work on snow leopard ? If u used the mulibeast for it I don't really like lion not workin out good for me

OK we know the 6xx series needs the hex edit in the framework for the open cl to work with greater than 2 GB vram....is the edit required for the 5xx series with greater than 2GB of vram also????????

TIA

Rick5

OK we know the 6xx series needs the hex edit in the framework for the open cl to work with greater than 2 GB vram....is the edit required for the 5xx series with greater than 2GB of vram also????????

TIA

Rick5

Yes they do. You can use multibeast 5.1.1 now instead of the hex edit. Good luck.

AFAIK there is no 465 series......

What about 460SE support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back