Contribute
Register

10.10.3 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressing F4 writes ACPI files to EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin where they can be found by PBI-CE so they can be patched (results in ACPI/patched).

Has nothing to do with Clover Configurator...

The current PBI-CE has the corrected "boot glitch" patch.
Sorry, I'm very confused now. Some replies I read in this thread talks about "CC" (Clover Configurator?) and "second stage patch", so I thought they are related. :(

[IGNORE]To keep things simple, could you please outline the steps after I get into OS X? How do I get the "current PBI-CE" into my Mac such that it has the corrected boot glitch patch? Do I download and install the latest HP ProBook Installer?[/IGNORE]

Edit: Oh my gosh!!! "PBI" = Pro Book Installer!!! "CE" = Clover Edition!!! Now I get it!!! :eek:

Last edited:
cci[RR]us;1026525 said:
Sorry, I'm very confused now. Some replies I read in this thread talks about "CC" (Clover Configurator?) and "second stage patch", so I thought they are related. :(

The PBI-CE prior to the 10.10.3 update was using a very old patch for the "boot glitch"... one which doesn't work on 10.10.3... in fact, it caused a KP. The fix was to use the patch commonly used for quite a while now for 10.10.2. Of course, if you have the old patch in your config.plist, you need to remove it (or update it to the correct patch) in order to boot 10.10.3 from your HDD. You could use CC for that or just edit the plist with a plist editor (such as Xcode). But you'd need to boot using your USB as the "bad" patch is not present in the config.plist on the USB.

But since PBI-CE has been updated with the correct patch, all you need to do is boot using your USB, then run the current PBI-CE to update your config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back