Contribute
Register

HP Elitedesk 800 G1 / USDT & Ventura 13.1

I’ve tried to install the post-install with legacy patcher and I have this error, what it means? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2963.jpeg
    IMG_2963.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 13
Okay, I configured the sound and works fine, but I've 3 questions, I want to connect 2 displays, but don't show image on the second display, if I connect ONLY the second display, without the primary, neither show image, de secondary I really want it to be the primary, I don't know why don't show image, is a lg 1440p 144hz HDR, the secondary is a 1440p 60hz SDR, the other question is the image of below, I can't see nothing when I open Discord or Chrome, and the last question is that I can't connect my webcam directly to the USB of the tower, in any USB port, but if I connect the webcam to the USB of my keyboard it works, I don't know why works on the USB port of the keyboard but no in the tower, a lot of thanks!

Attachments

• Imagen 15-5-24 a las 11.18.jpg
    Imagen 15-5-24 a las 11.18.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 5
Okay, I configured the sound and works fine, but I've 3 questions, I want to connect 2 displays, but don't show image on the second display, if I connect ONLY the second display, without the primary, neither show image, de secondary I really want it to be the primary, I don't know why don't show image, is a lg 1440p 144hz HDR, the secondary is a 1440p 60hz SDR, the other question is the image of below, I can't see nothing when I open Discord or Chrome, and the last question is that I can't connect my webcam directly to the USB of the tower, in any USB port, but if I connect the webcam to the USB of my keyboard it works, I don't know why works on the USB port of the keyboard but no in the tower, a lot of thanks!
you need to do this correctly:

also test with Monterey as Ventura is not supported on your system properly

Back