Contribute
Register

felbo's Build: Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 - i7 12700K - AMD RX 580

I have updated the BIOS to F27 and have enabled Re-Size Bar Support and everything is working well.
@FLP Have you sleeping issues with F27?

No problems with sleeping.
I tried F29 a week ago and get sleeping issues. Back to F8 again.. Must be something different with my setup. Do you use Mac Pro 7.1 SMBIOS or iMac Pro

I tried F29 a week ago and get sleeping issues. Back to F8 again.. Must be something different with my setup. Do you use Mac Pro 7.1 SMBIOS or iMac Pro
iMacPro

Hello. I have a similar configuration (Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 rev 1.1 BIOS f8 - i5 12600K - AMD RX580), but I have some problems:
1. Quite often the system boots 2 or 3 times due to panic in the first seconds of boot, after which, when the system boots, it issues an alarm message to the kernel (panic cpu 0 caller...).
2. Periodically, all USB ports may turn off, and only a reboot helps. This most often happens when the computer is idle for a short time (when the keyboard or mouse is not in use, but not while watching a video).

I have a lot of experience with hackintosh, but in this situation I have no more ideas on how to solve the problems. I tried to record the time the port was disabled and searched the console, but didn't find anything interesting.

I tried felbo's, bestplay9384's, andyxm715's EFI folder and config of my version, but the problems remain. Various BIOS versions were also tested, but they remained at F8, with new versions introducing new problems.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Back