Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Bought all the custom 4 components, i can install mac osx snow leopard alright and do the update package alright. When i do the dsdt and restart it wont boot up osx. Does anyone know the problem and could guide me in the righht direction.

Im using all the same parts as custom build 4 :

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K - Amazon / Newegg
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 - Amazon / Newegg
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6870 - Amazon / Newegg
RAM: Corsair Vengence Blu 1600Mhz DDR3 (16GB) - Amazon / Newegg
Case: Cooler Master Elite 370 - Amazon / Newegg
Power Supply: OCZ 600watt ModXStream Pro - Amazon / Newegg
Installation DVD: Mac OS X Snow Leopard
+ i have an SSD 120 gb

Did u get the appropriate user DSDT for ur mainboard's BIOS (F6,F7) ? I did user DSDT installation and didn't get any probs.

yeah i got the dsdt from the database, i updated my motherboard to version f6, so im using the dsdt f6! but still having problems with it. Ive noticed if do easybeast then later on i use dsdt it wont boot up again, from hd or from cd!
thanks for help guys

If you can't get UserDSDT to work, then you could just stick with Easybeast. Besides sleep, there aren't that many benefits of using a DSDT instead of Easybeast.

ah thanks for links!

I've got my system stable with easybeast however i have to boot from the CD. Ive installed chimera but it wont boot from the hd. I'm scared to install DSDT because everytime i install dsdt it doesn't boot back up . And i have to start all over again! hmm but ive got no sound or graphics so might have to!

Thanks for link ill follow that dsdt checklist and see if everything isworking

Smartguy what did you install in multibeast? our graphics card are simular im running gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5-B3

ive installed Realtek ALC8xxHDA and the AppleHDA Rollback for audio but still get no audio! when i play a track i just get popping thumping sound out of my speakers.

This is still on easybeast though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back