Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you to those who have already contributed their system details.

I can't stress enough how important it is to get as many people to fill out the survey as possible. There are coders from the hackintosh community and even some hired guns who need to know which hardware components and issues to concentrate our resources on.

The end goal is to try and develop better drivers and solve some of the various well known hardware compatibility issues. If you want your hardware to be part of that effort you have to make sure it's included in the survey.

Please spread the word to your friends and associates on the various hackintosh blogs and forums out there. Don't sit back and count on someone else to fill in your details, every setup is unique and the only way to make sure your system is included is to submit it yourself.

Thanks again

Only six people have taken the survey so far, possibly just two people as 5 of the submissions are for identical systems.

Based on what we have all the dev work will be going towards the gigabyte P55A-UD4 and P55M-UD4P mobos, 889A audio and nvidia 8000 series video cards.

I know quite a few people have other mobos, audio and video solutions (myself included) but unless people add their systems to the survey the resources won't be spent on them.

I can't stress enough how important this is to the future of Mac clones.

ne0shell,

Would it be possible to provide a link to this survey on Tony's main blog page?
Not everybody makes it to the Bat Cave.

It might also be a good idea to put a link to the results in the buying advice sticky.

Thanks for putting this together. I think it will help non-UD2 MB folks.

MitchM said:
ne0shell,

Would it be possible to provide a link to this survey on Tony's main blog page?
Not everybody makes it to the Bat Cave.

It might also be a good idea to put a link to the results in the buying advice sticky.

Thanks for putting this together. I think it will help non-UD2 MB folks.

It's up to Tony as to the placement on his blog. I've reached out to quite a few of the hackintosh community websites and asked them to post about it. The survey feeds into a spreadsheet so once I get a substantial number of responses I'll convert the data into chart form and post it. So far the UD4 owners are still dominating the survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back