Graphics
MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GT LP
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have some problem charging my iPhone. I'm only albe to charge it when it's plugged it to my Apple alu-keyboard. If I plug it in to any other USB port it will sync but not charge.

Anyone else having the same problem?

niclasc said:
I have some problem charging my iPhone. I'm only albe to charge it when it's plugged it to my Apple alu-keyboard. If I plug it in to any other USB port it will sync but not charge.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Have you updated to the latest bios version? There were a bunch of USB issues with early bios versions on P55- I have no trouble with my iPod Touch. ;)

Yepp, I have the latest BIOS. Could there be any settings i BIOS that I need to check?

niclasc said:
Yepp, I have the latest BIOS. Could there be any settings i BIOS that I need to check?

No- should be fine with Optimized Defaults. Hmm. Could be that it's the powered keyboard hub that's causing the issue- can you test with a fresh reboot and a different keyboard?

Also, make sure you're using my latest DSDT- in my signature under MY EFI.

tonymacx86 said:
niclasc said:

No- should be fine with Optimized Defaults. Hmm. Could be that it's the powered keyboard hub that's causing the issue- can you test with a fresh reboot and a different keyboard?

Also, make sure you're using my latest DSDT- in my signature under MY EFI.

Using that DSDT. But modified with my graphics card info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back