Contribute
Register

Everything seems to be working but......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have got everything up and running. I have video and sound mouse/keyboard/usb's...everything but I am trying to get the internet up and running. I have a belkin F5d7050 v3.0 wifi card that i dont see in the network in mac. Ohh I am running version 10.6.8 if it helps. I tried airport to with no success. When I try to go to the ralink webpage and download the driver I cant mount ANY .dmg files from a external hd it gives me an error saying "The following disk images couldnt be opened reason no mountable file system" but I am pretty sure I was mounting dmg's before? I am just lost now and looking for help. I have it loaded through rboot. and I am doing this all through a slave which I plan on putting it inside the computer as this is a internal hd. BTW I have the retail copy of the mac os.

Ohh about my system:
Asus p8-z68-v
i2700k intel
not sure of the audio but that works

Thanks

One last question before I go to bed as I am getting tired. I was installing different options through multibeast trying to get the wifi card to be seen or be able to mount the drivers and I must of clicked the wrong thing as now my sound no longer works. Can I "rollback" the driver to where it was or uninstall the one I have as now the speaker sound like they are cranked up but they are on low and producing no more sound. Thanks

For sound,install RealtekALC8xx and AppleHDA rollback...for drives install 3rd party sata... the wifi card...i don't know...

1QWK96GT,

Have you checked out my build? This may help you if you are having trouble, our builds are similar.

I would like to know which video card you are running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back