Contribute
Register

Who will be the first to get a Surface Pro running Mountain Lion?

Are you going to buy a Surface Pro and try running OSX?

• Yes

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • It won't work...

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Why would I do that?

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhow, regarding the user comments about if 1.7 doesn't work neither would 1.6, I merely said that meaning that if 1.7 wasn't being created correctly that I knew 1.6 did because thats how I created my hackintosh on my Desktop..
If UniBeast 1.7 didn't work then you must not have a complete copy of OS X.

If UniBeast 1.7 didn't work then you must not have a complete copy of OS X.
I would probably agree with you if I haven't already used that copy of OS X to make my hackintosh on my Desktop PC with Unibeast 1.6 and the fact that when I place the USB stick made from 1.7 in fact boots up my PC. So...yea.

VMPlayer??? Can you show it boot up?

I agree. Let's see it boot. That could easily be a virtual machine of any kind, like Virtualbox. Until I see it boot I won't believe it.

I agree. Let's see it boot. That could easily be a virtual machine of any kind, like Virtualbox. Until I see it boot I won't believe it.

I was thinking the same thing but if you look closely he is using a wired ethernet adaptor. Why would he need this if it was running in a virtual machine?

Also I am not quite sure but I am fairly positive this display has two aspects. One being the Wacom tablet interface and the second being the touch interface. I wonder if the touch works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back