Contribute
Register

What Book or e-book can you suggest to me for iOS Development?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer Aspire 5739G
CPU
Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2GHz , 800 MHz FSB
Graphics
geforce GT 240 M , 1 GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello!
I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) and I'd like to learn to create applications both for iPhone and for iPad.
What book or e-book or something else ,with a step by step guide or tutorial ,can you suggest me?
Is it good I start with Swift or with old objective-c ?

Hello!
I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) and I'd like to learn to create applications both for iPhone and for iPad.
What book or e-book or something else ,with a step by step guide or tutorial ,can you suggest me?
Is it good I start with Swift or with old objective-c ?

Check this if you would like to spend some time learning SpriteKit. And you could always check on youtube for beginner course on Swift. I would suggest download Xcode 7 as it enables debugging on your iDevice without a paid Dev Account, just a free one.
Check this video course as it implements some basics on Swift programming, however it might be overwhelming on a new developer without many experience on programming.

EDIT: I started with Swift at once but I already knew some basic C and advanced Object Oriented Fortran

...Xcode 7 as it enables debugging on your iDevice without a paid Dev Account, just a free one....

wow... i will give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back