Register

Ventura keeps rebooting to installer, even after "installed"

Motherboard
HP Pavillion 14-al062nr
CPU
i5-6200u
Graphics
Intel HD 520
Hello, recently I have started to work on installing macOS Ventura on an HP Pavillion 14-al062nr. I have been following the Dortania guide, and it seems to have been going well up to this point.
After installing Ventura from USB, it reboots and allows me to select the "install macos" option from the opencore boot menu. However, after selecting this option, it simply boots back to the installer, the same one mentioned previously. According to the guide, I should be seeing an apple logo with a timer at the bottom, but I don't
Please let me know if you have any ideas or ways to help. If needed, I can attach the files on my USB.

-sweep

Hello, recently I have started to work on installing macOS Ventura on an HP Pavillion 14-al062nr. I have been following the Dortania guide, and it seems to have been going well up to this point.
After installing Ventura from USB, it reboots and allows me to select the "install macos" option from the opencore boot menu. However, after selecting this option, it simply boots back to the installer, the same one mentioned previously. According to the guide, I should be seeing an apple logo with a timer at the bottom, but I don't
Please let me know if you have any ideas or ways to help. If needed, I can attach the files on my USB.

-sweep
moved to laptop support

Back