RX 6600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello friends,
I have a cosmetic issue when booting Opencore.
Every time you boot Opencore, there are huge icons in the picker menu (image 1), while the system does not boot, but goes into reboot and only then the picker becomes normal (image 2). During any reboot, the picker always has normal icons, and after shutdown the computer and start after some time, the picker again has huge icons.
Bios has been updated to the latest version. I have attached my EFI folder.
I would be grateful for any advice.

Asus Tuf Gaming Z590 Plus

Intel Core I7-11700K

AMD Radeon RX6600 Pulse

Attachments

• img 1.jpg
    img 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • img 2.jpg
    img 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • EFI 2.zip
    28.1 MB · Views: 13
Just wild guesses... in config.plist/Misc/Boot/PickerAttributes you have Value = 144. Have you tried Value = 17?
Also for PickerVariant you have the particular Value Acidanthera\GoldenGate. What happens with Value=Auto?

Last edited:
In config.plist/Misc/Boot/LauncherOption you have Value=Full, I have Disabled. Works for my computer at left, but of course yours is 2 generations later than mine... have you tried that?

Value = Full allows the selection menu to be displayed at the correct resolution for my 4K monitor.
Now it seems to me that I succeeded, I set the CSM to Enabled in the BIOS and now it boots correctly. but I need to test the stability of this method over a few days.

Last edited:
Back