Contribute
Register

NVIDIA GeForce 5xx Graphics in Lion [TEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, did anyone get the AppleGraphicsPowerManagement for the GTX590 running yet?

Wow, we nearly have the same build. Could you provide your AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext? For science? :)

Has anyone managed to get a GTX 560 Ti 448 working properly under 10.7.3?

I ran the multibeast 5xx opencl enabler and opencl now works but I can only get 1 monitor to be recognised and cuda isn't working, i just get device emulation cpu and gpu sniffer can't find a cuda device.

Any ideas?

hi there all newb here looking to learn how to enable his 2X EVGA 560 SC 2GB (non-ti) that are currently in SLI cards to work in Lion

had a topic opening under post install - graphics but wasn't getting much feedback so hoping some one may shed some insight on what I maybe doing wrong

I haven't created a dsdt patch yet for my mobo , mulitbeast crashes my system if I attempt to use it and when I apply any of the nvidia (fixes/patchs) I get a system must reboot message that I have to run -S to remove with NvidiaRecovery "command".

so any help is welcomed

thank you :crazy:

res1kna4 said:
hi there all newb here looking to learn how to enable his 2X EVGA 560 SC 2GB (non-ti) that are currently in SLI cards to work in Lion

had a topic opening under post install - graphics but wasn't getting much feedback so hoping some one may shed some insight on what I maybe doing wrong

I haven't created a dsdt patch yet for my mobo , mulitbeast crashes my system if I attempt to use it and when I apply any of the nvidia (fixes/patchs) I get a system must reboot message that I have to run -S to remove with NvidiaRecovery "command".

so any help is welcomed

thank you :crazy:

I configured it with two cards like you, only the TI version. Here's my build with tutorials:

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=48051

The only thing that I'm now experiencing is random chrashes, 1 or 2 times a day but that seems to be happening to everybody here.

Anyone have some tips for an AGPM edit for an iMac11,1 SMBios? Card is a 560ti Hawk.

This is what I have so far:
Code:
			<key>iMac11,1</key>
			<dict>
				<key>Vendor10deDevice1200</key>
				<dict>
					<key>BoostPState</key>
					<array>
						<integer>0</integer>
						<integer>1</integer>
						<integer>2</integer>
						<integer>3</integer>
					</array>
					<key>BoostTime</key>
					<array>
						<integer>3</integer>
						<integer>3</integer>
						<integer>3</integer>
						<integer>3</integer>
					</array>
					<key>Heuristic</key>
					<dict>
						<key>ID</key>
						<integer>0</integer>
						<key>IdleInterval</key>
						<integer>250</integer>
						<key>SensorOption</key>
						<integer>1</integer>
						<key>SensorSampleRate</key>
						<integer>4</integer>
						<key>TargetCount</key>
						<integer>5</integer>
						<key>Threshold_High</key>
						<array>
							<integer>60</integer>
							<integer>60</integer>
							<integer>60</integer>
							<integer>100</integer>
						</array>
						<key>Threshold_Low</key>
						<array>
							<integer>0</integer>
							<integer>75</integer>
							<integer>90</integer>
							<integer>98</integer>
						</array>
					</dict>
					<key>control-id</key>
					<integer>17</integer>
				</dict>
				<key>LogControl</key>
				<integer>1</integer>
			</dict>

However, I can't keep it from going into G-state 3 unless I keep the CUDATest app running in the background constantly. Before running CUDATest, I had three "garbled desktop" semi-crashes (only way out was to SSH in and reboot).

Now I get an occasional freeze in games, but desktop/video/everyday use has been solid otherwise with CUDATest running in the background. I'm not opposed to using that as an everyday solution, but it feels like I should be able to keep it stable in a more "vanilla" fashion. Everything else is great, benchmarks are solid, both DVI ports were enabled OOB.

I'm using the stock 10.7.3 drivers, GE=Yes, with the MultiBeast 5xx enabler.

anyone have 560ti gigbyte running on UD5H mobo at 10.7.4?

getting hit with a Pink and black screen every now and again, triggered by opening video files in Final Cut

Re: NVIDIA GeForce 5xx Graphics in Lion and atis

Hello, i use and confirm works.

Ati 6850 cinebench 35fps
ati 6750 cinebench 23fps

Nvidia 560 with efix 1.1 cinebench 16fps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back