Xeon > Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
D700 dual + Radeon VII eGPU
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have a Mac Pro 2013 with d700 dual cards along with ssd and razer core x egpu with Radeon VII on it. I need a working clover build which would allow me to use egpu on windows 10 pro latest build. I have tried numerous attempts and sometimes I was successful. But after the latest firmware patch or something the windows does not load up and hangs. I just want my Radeon VII to work in windows boot camp through egpu. Has anyone got a working clover folder or not for that purpose or a hard drive clone which would work

i need a working open core folder which would support this natively in bootcamp for windows 10 or 11

thanks

I have a Mac Pro 2013 with d700 dual cards along with ssd and razer core x egpu with Radeon VII on it. I need a working clover build which would allow me to use egpu on windows 10 pro latest build. I have tried numerous attempts and sometimes I was successful. But after the latest firmware patch or something the windows does not load up and hangs. I just want my Radeon VII to work in windows boot camp through egpu. Has anyone got a working clover folder or not for that purpose or a hard drive clone which would work

i need a working open core folder which would support this natively in bootcamp for windows 10 or 11

thanks
i have moved your post to mac pro section...

you was mentioned before about not using clover...

look into opencore:

do you have a folder and conflig plist that works automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back