Contribute
Register

guide noob proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit I was confused about using multibeast and got it wrong the first time I installed. I thought I read somewhere to run multibeast multiple times to install sound and graphics drivers, which is incorrect. I ended up with the sound not working correctly and spent some time trying to fix the problem. Finally, I just wiped the drive and started over. After the time I spent trying to fix my first install, I learned which options to choose in multibeast and to choose all of them the first time before rebooting. My second install works perfectly.

I see you have a p5n-e sli mobo. What settings did you change to make this work? I get hangs during install all the time...specifically waiting for root device messages.

well it did not work lol so to write the guide i got a p4 laptop of ebay for £50 with 2gb ram and a 30gb hdd
but if you have the wait for root prob you need to install the right chipset drive the most comin is nfore sata driver there are 2 if one dose not work try other

how can we find out if our hardware is compatible is there a list and if so where?

i have a asus sabrethooth x58, i7 950, and a asus gtx 560ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back