Motherboard
Acer Veriton S2610G (H61)
CPU
i3-2120
Graphics
GTX 650
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm trying to deliver a big sur, at first my system constantly crashed into a panic at EXIBITS START, I fixed it by turning off ACPI, but then another problem appeared, while installing the system in the middle, the installation simply freezes and does not go further, I even I hear how the hard drive just turns off, everything freezes at “14 or 15 minutes left”, on the Internet they write that you need to install CtlnaAhciPort, but I can’t install it, since I now have AppleAhciport and a patch for it for the ICH10 controller, without which it’s hard The disk simply ceases to be detected in the system, and if I install both of these kexts and the patch, It immediately go into a panic.
My PC:
Mat. Acer Veriton S2610G board (H61 chipset)
i3 2120 (sandy bridge)
4gb ram
GTX 650 (kepler)
Everything seems to fit, but for some reason the system still won’t install..

Attachments

• IMG_4763.jpeg
    IMG_4763.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4771.jpeg
    IMG_4771.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
I'm trying to deliver a big sur, at first my system constantly crashed into a panic at EXIBITS START, I fixed it by turning off ACPI, but then another problem appeared, while installing the system in the middle, the installation simply freezes and does not go further, I even I hear how the hard drive just turns off, everything freezes at “14 or 15 minutes left”, on the Internet they write that you need to install CtlnaAhciPort, but I can’t install it, since I now have AppleAhciport and a patch for it for the ICH10 controller, without which it’s hard The disk simply ceases to be detected in the system, and if I install both of these kexts and the patch, It immediately go into a panic.
My PC:
Mat. Acer Veriton S2610G board (H61 chipset)
i3 2120 (sandy bridge)
4gb ram
GTX 650 (kepler)
Everything seems to fit, but for some reason the system still won’t install..
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:
this doesn't help, I've rebuilt the USB many times, and still nothing changes...

this doesn't help, I've rebuilt the USB many times, and still nothing changes...
do you have intel graphics? check windows device manager if you are unsure

do you have intel graphics? check windows device manager if you are unsure
No,but my GTX 650 (Kepler) is support big sur…

Back