UniBeast 3.0 Update
UniBeast has been updated to version 3.0 and now includes support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks added
- Mavericks-specific changes
- Default Boot options changed to GraphicsEnabler=No (was Yes)
- Default Boot options changed to IGPEnabler=Yes (wasn't included)
- PCIRootUID=1 removed from boot arguments
- Bootloader updated to Chimera v2.2.1-r2148
- Intel Ethernet driver (AppleIntelE1000e) by hnak updated to v2.5.4d
- USB 3.0 driver GenericUSBXHCI by zenith432 updated to v1.2.6
Please do not upload or redistribute UniBeast to any other sites.
UniBeast 3.0 is now available for download at tonymacx86.com/downloads. If this utility has helped you, please consider a contribution to support further UniBeast development. Thanks in advance, and enjoy!
Installation Guide - OS X 10.8 - UniBeast for Mountain Lion
Installation Guide - OS X 10.7 - UniBeast for Lion
UniBeast Troubleshooting Notes