Chimera has been updated to version 2.0. The major change in this version is a move to the Chameleon 2.1 release code base and the iMessage login fix from the Chameleon 2.2 trunk. This version also includes all previous Chimera fixes and enhancements such as Intel HD 4000 graphics support and Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge CPU speed reporting. Chimera is recommended for all users, and will be included by default in the next MultiBeast and UniBeast releases.
Chimera v2.0.0 Changes:
- Based on Chameleon 2.1 r2109
- iMessage login fix by Meklort from Chameleon 2.2 r2169
- HD4000 support from Chimera 1.11.1
- CPU bus and processor speed fix from Chimera 1.11.1
- Reverted AMD and NVIDIA card reporting to Chimera 1.11.1 style
Chimera is an official branch of the Chameleon open-source bootloader project.
A standalone installer is now available at tonymacx86.com/downloads. For bug reporting, feature requests, and general feedback please use the Chimera Forum.
Chimera 1.11.1 Update
Chimera 1.11 Update
tonymacx86 Wiki: Chimera
tonymacx86 Forum: The Tools > Chimera