Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
p-55 usb3
CPU
i5
Graphics
rx580
Hello everybody,
this is my firs post and I have to call the people who understand here cause I am despaired. I recently bought a new PC just to install MacOS, but I made the stupid mistake to choose the components by myself, thinking that everything will work out-of-the-box. First I bought this:

1.GA-P55-USB3 (rev.2)
2.i5 650
3.2x1GB ram
4.video - GA R5670c-1gb

at first I tried Iboot+multibeast method, but I even didn't succeed to boot from the MacOsX, the PC read from the cd a little bit and halted after I press enter on the OSX cd.

I red a little bit and I bought i5 750 CPU, couse this was the oficial supported one. But after I instaled it I saw there is no change. So probably it was because of the motherboard.

Now I am stoked with 2 CPU and one obviously bad (for installing osx) Motherboard.

I am very disappointed and can't find any good info for this board.

I AM CONSIDERING BYING A NEW BOARD, but I don't want to get the same ****!@
Can you tell me if its possible to run OSX on this board or suggest some real nice board that I will have minimum effort to install osx.

Any help will be appreciated!

p.s I already installed OSX on several PCs and even on one OLD Pentium4, so thats why I am so frustrated that I even didn't get any installation screen on this super new hardware.

It's not the CPU or the board, but likely the 5670. Try the new ATI Experimental 5xxx iBoot, It that doesn't work, swap out for an older card (hopefully NVIDIA) use that. Let us know how it goes.

THank you very much for your reply, you just save me one more motherboard :)
I tried what you suggested and I succeed to install OSX, but I get just basic resolution. I tried to instal the 5xxx driver from the MultiBeast but I got kernel panic. I hate non compatible hardware. I just ordered one GT9500 witch is more supported. I am tiered of reading and trying some stuff.

Best Regards. I like this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back