Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 380
CPU
Intel E7500
Graphics
Nvidia 210
Hi, I recently posted on this forum about a week ago with issues I was having with my hackintosh build. I’m using a Dell Optiplex 210 with 3gb RAM, Intel E7500, Zotac GeForce 210 1gb. Basically last week I couldn’t get it to recognise. Since then I’ve wiped the machine and started again, so now I have the latest version of high sierra installed (10.13.5). I have injected Nvidia graphics and now the card is recognised, but the resolution is off and there’s loads of weird graphic artefacts when using it, the same as it was before installing the card.

How can I fix this? Thanks

Attachments

• E84FC679-ED00-41E7-9071-E2E643180B65.jpeg
    E84FC679-ED00-41E7-9071-E2E643180B65.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 200
Hi, I recently posted on this forum about a week ago with issues I was having with my hackintosh build. I’m using a Dell Optiplex 210 with 3gb RAM, Intel E7500, Zotac GeForce 210 1gb. Basically last week I couldn’t get it to recognise. Since then I’ve wiped the machine and started again, so now I have the latest version of high sierra installed (10.13.5). I have injected Nvidia graphics and now the card is recognised, but the resolution is off and there’s loads of weird graphic artefacts when using it, the same as it was before installing the card.

How can I fix this? Thanks
Hi,

I've changed to a DVI cable, now I have a slightly higher resolution, but I still have the black boarder around the edge of the screen and the aspect ratio is off. I've been messing around with test config files with no luck. I have left Inject nVidia enabled but this doesn't help. I'm having weird artefacts showing on screen.

Would someone be able to help? I could upload my config file any maybe someone could check over it to make sure I've not got anything odd in there?

Thanks

Were you able to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back