Contribute
Register

ZenBR's Build: Asus P8Z77-M Pro + i5 3570K + Intel HD4000 - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check it as soon as I get home. It's pizza and beer time! :headbang::headbang:

Zen

same here.
I only got two USB 2.0 to work with my Apple 27" LED Speaker.
other is not working with. USB 3.0 is not working,too.
I am back to Lion now,
and saw Modified roms flashable on Asus Z77/H77 today.
hope it is fully working soon.

All USB Ports on the back panel and front panel are working.

But the USB 3.0 ports don't support mass storage devices. Don't know why. The mass storages show up in BIOS but ML doesn't mount. On the other hand, the transceiver of my MS Wireless keyboard is seen on all over USB Ports and work well.

screenshot20120805at110.png

Patched my P8Z77M-Pro works great! I reformatted my SSD and did a fresh install, just to make sure I was stock/vanilla as possible in regards to power management.

I had forgotten to set the right mouse button to secondary, which made inputting the codes in Terminal rather tedious. Next time copy/paste will definitely be used.
My next step is getting my GT210 graphics card working. In Lion it worked OOB, but not in Mountain Lion. I've tried resetting the iGPU to Auto again in Bios, without success. Do you have any suggestions? Have you got your ATI5750 working?
I'll try over clocking soon, but it is very fast even at rated speed. I have a Hyper 212 EVO cooler which is a popular choice and the system is running cool now.
Thanks again, your guide was well documented.

any suggestion on MultiBeast 4.6.1?
do I need use the EasyBeast or UserDSDT in Mountain Lion?
also,
did I need to modify below things:
Open your Mountain Lion drive, go to /System/Library/Extension and delete the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.

Now, download the patched AppleIntelCPU

Download KextBeast from Resources / Download.

Put the AppleIntelCPU...kext on your Desktop and install it using KextBeast...
thanks

Patched my P8Z77M-Pro works great! I reformatted my SSD and did a fresh install, just to make sure I was stock/vanilla as possible in regards to power management.

Good to know it's working.

Is your XFX 6870 fully working? My Sapphire 5750 is not working. Tried every frambuffer and none of them activated the hardware acceleration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back