Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ZBOOK G3
CPU
i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA Corporation GM107GLM [Quadro M2000M]
I came home, here I have a hackintosh that does not connect to the internet and I followed the steps

diskutil partitionDisk /dev/disk1 1 GPT HFS+J "install_osx" R
sudo "/Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia" --volume /Volumes/install_osx --nointeraction

Without the kext step..will it work?

I came home, here I have a hackintosh that does not connect to the internet and I followed the steps

sudo "/Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia" --volume /Volumes/install_osx --nointeraction

what do you mean by without the kext step?

Off topic here but that won't definitely work. You have to download Clover and install it as your USB bootloader. You won't do away booting it as well without the kexts especially FakeSMC.kext which is included in Clover installation.

sorry, I also installed clover as described

moved to new thread

Your laptop has a guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Follow as written.
If you have a question/issue, describe it detail and attach "problem reporting" files as per FAQ.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Anybody got the touchpad working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back