I7-10700K
Graphics
5600XT & 6800 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I used to have audio working after installing yosemite via unibeast+multibeast. Suddenly it disappeared following a reboot.
When I open the ssyteme preferences, the only devices i can see in the ouput tabs are my airplay speakers but not the onboard audio.
I have followed toleda method checking the codec, audio Id,e tc.. and everything is ok although there is still no sound. I followed also toleda and pike guide which creates an applehda1150.kext. However when I follow this method, I have a warning letting me know that boot-flag kext-dev-mode=1 can not be found. But it is in org.chameleon.boot.plist.
I even tried the sudo nvram boot-flags... command line before running the Pike and toleda script (AppleHDA8serie.sh) but still the same warning
I also tried toleda's other method using audio_realtekALC-100_v1.0.4b.command and in this case I have heap of errors message related to invalid signature and "omitting file" and the resulting kext in S/L/E is not created.
Using the system report, I had a look at the Extensions list and AppleHDA Loaded status is set to No

I have tried so many methods that I am now lost and don't know what else I can do.
Note that I am force to boot with the -f flag in the chameleon.boot.plist.
If I don't put this flag, the system hangs on a IOUSBFamily not enough current message (I have another thread for this error). Not sure if the fact that booting with -f is related to my audio problem.
Help will be much appreciated.
thanks

toleda

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VII Impact
CPU
Core i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 560 + HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. LC
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
I7-10700K
Graphics
5600XT & 6800 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried that solution many tunes before posting my
Problem but it does not work
Upon restarting I don't have the onboard audio in the output tab in the system preferences.
Usually when I have the onboard audio working it shows internal speakers in the output tab