Contribute
Register

z97x gaming 7 i5 4670k gtx 770 superclocked edition corsair vengeance pro 16gb ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
iMac
CPU
i5 4670k
Graphics
gtx 770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ok so I've never built a custom pc before but i am 99% certain I am capable of doing so. I am however unsure on the compatibility of all of my components and whether they will all work to their full potential in my hackintosh build. I also plan on overclocking my cpu with a h100i and want to know if i will be able to use corsair software to change the led in the pump and also how i would go abouts overclocking with a hackintosh. Here are my components:

MOBO: z97x gaming 7 gigabyte
CPU: i5 4670k
GPU: GTX 770 superclocked evga
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb memory
SSD: samsung 840 Evo 250gb
PSU: Corsair RM850 fully modular power supply
Case: NZXT H440/Corsair 450D/Corsair Air 540/NZXT Phantom 410
CPU Cooler: H100i

Any help would be appreciated Thank You.

Ok so I've never built a custom pc before but i am 99% certain I am capable of doing so. I am however unsure on the compatibility of all of my components and whether they will all work to their full potential in my hackintosh build. I also plan on overclocking my cpu with a h100i and want to know if i will be able to use corsair software to change the led in the pump and also how i would go abouts overclocking with a hackintosh. Here are my components:

MOBO: z97x gaming 7 gigabyte
CPU: i5 4670k
GPU: GTX 770 superclocked evga
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb memory
SSD: samsung 840 Evo 250gb
PSU: Corsair RM850 fully modular power supply
Case: NZXT H440/Corsair 450D/Corsair Air 540/NZXT Phantom 410
CPU Cooler: H100i

Any help would be appreciated Thank You.

Great hardware selection :thumbup:.

I'm building with your same motherboard and I started a thread in which people like us with this hardware could start a discussion, see if this piece of hardware is working properly and see the progress each one of us make.

This is the link of the thread I made: http://www.tonymacx86.com/desktop-c...7-gaming-series-motherboards-main-thread.html

Thank you Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back