Contribute
Register

z97x gaming 7 i5 4670k gtx 770 superclocked edition corsair vengeance pro 16gb ram

Motherboard
iMac
CPU
i5 4670k
Graphics
gtx 770
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Ok so I've never built a custom pc before but i am 99% certain I am capable of doing so. I am however unsure on the compatibility of all of my components and whether they will all work to their full potential in my hackintosh build. I also plan on overclocking my cpu with a h100i and want to know if i will be able to use corsair software to change the led in the pump and also how i would go abouts overclocking with a hackintosh. Here are my components:

MOBO: z97x gaming 7 gigabyte
CPU: i5 4670k
GPU: GTX 770 superclocked evga
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb memory
SSD: samsung 840 Evo 250gb
PSU: Corsair RM850 fully modular power supply
Case: NZXT H440/Corsair 450D/Corsair Air 540/NZXT Phantom 410
CPU Cooler: H100i

Any help would be appreciated Thank You.

Motherboard
hp pavillion p6110 es
CPU
intel pentium dual core E5200
Graphics
nvidia gt 630
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Ok so I've never built a custom pc before but i am 99% certain I am capable of doing so. I am however unsure on the compatibility of all of my components and whether they will all work to their full potential in my hackintosh build. I also plan on overclocking my cpu with a h100i and want to know if i will be able to use corsair software to change the led in the pump and also how i would go abouts overclocking with a hackintosh. Here are my components:

MOBO: z97x gaming 7 gigabyte
CPU: i5 4670k
GPU: GTX 770 superclocked evga
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb memory
SSD: samsung 840 Evo 250gb
PSU: Corsair RM850 fully modular power supply
Case: NZXT H440/Corsair 450D/Corsair Air 540/NZXT Phantom 410
CPU Cooler: H100i

Any help would be appreciated Thank You.

Great hardware selection :thumbup:.

I'm building with your same motherboard and I started a thread in which people like us with this hardware could start a discussion, see if this piece of hardware is working properly and see the progress each one of us make.

This is the link of the thread I made: http://www.tonymacx86.com/desktop-compatibility/148060-gygabites-z97-gaming-series-motherboards-main-thread.html

Thank you Sir.