Contribute
Register

Z87M-D3H Core i3 4330 Yosemite Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked if the kernel was there with my (luckily) still working backup mavericks install..

It is there! i can see it! I don't get why the Unibeast USB cannot find that kernel ! :( any help appreciated.. tried booting with -v -x -f but it says the some thing "Can't find /System/Library/kernels/kernel"

Hi jbamford,

I moved from Mavericks to Yosemite yesterday, not a fresh install, but an upgrade. I noticed few things:
- First boot didn't work at all, I'd to put the -f -x flags on boot (or I'd no kernel found, kernel panic, etc.)
- After install, I'd many difficulties to run Multibeast : very very slow, no response from the app, etc.
- Like you, screen was flickering, so I modified my chameleon settings like you : it works like a charm
- I didn't get to boot without additional flags, but after rebuilding kext kernel cache and repair permissions, all was working well

I've now a full working Yosemite system, USB3, BT, Sound, all is working.

Thank you :)

EDIT : With Chimera 4.0.1 I removed Intel Azul FB 0d220003 and inject intel-ig 0412 and put
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0D260000</string>

Like Mavericks. Works well !

I've installed successfully. Boots fine

*No Sound.
*Computer is really slow. Mine is an i7 4770K with 16 gigs of ram, not sure what the reason is, any one having similar issues ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back