2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Download Yosemite from App Store
Download Unibeast 5.0.1
Create Pen Drive Installer

i booted with -v -x -f because if you don't you get a kernel panic
Once your in the installer you can either update and install over Mavericks or you can Erase and Start Fresh but i did Clean install!

once installed boot with -v -x -f one your at the desktop open up Multibeast for Yosemite and heres what i Selected!

Also if you want HD4600 working you will need to inject with Chameleon Wizard this how i got it working and it works perfect

have to add
Intel Azul FB 0d220003
inject intel-ig 0412

Good Bulding working perfect :thumbup:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 12.12.14.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 12.12.14.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 2,207
  • Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.52.15.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.52.15.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 1,889
  • Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.33.12.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.33.12.png
    790.7 KB · Views: 869
  • Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.36.04.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.36.04.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 808
  • IMG_0388.JPG
    IMG_0388.JPG
    933.4 KB · Views: 517
Hello, bro... Can I direct upgrade from Maverick instead of clean install.... Because I want to keep everything I have in Mavericks... Thanks

you sure can install over mavericks with no problem :thumbup: just boot with -v -x -f and once your at the OS X installer just install without erasing :headbang:

Hello, have a good day. :)

Oh man, you solved a big problem in my build, but there is another problem happening, and I would appreciate a lot if you could help me...

First, take a look on my build (which is similar to yours):
Mother Board: GA-Z87M-D3H;
Processor: i7 4770K;
Graphics: Intel HD 4600;
System disk: SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250GB;
Storage Disk: HD Hitachi 200GB 5400 RPM;
Monitor: Philips 234E 23" (connected through HDMI).

Well, when I installed Mavericks on this build, I had a problem of a "fuzzy screen" on the post-boot. Everyone on internet, was telling me to set my build as an iMac 14.2 on the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" file, in order to solve the problem. I did this, and nothing changed, the damn colored screen stood appearing.

As a light at the end of the tunnel, I found this:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/118091-fuzzy-screen-boot-hd4600-3.html

Adding the following in the plist, solved everything:
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0C260000</string
:D

Now going to the actual problem:

After a successful install of Yosemite, the fuzzy screen returned. For my surprise, when I added the IGPlatformID used earlier, I lost the graphics, and the system booted with only 7MB of VRAM, no QE/CI.:banghead:

Conformed with the fuzzy screen, I left the system without the IGPlatformID, then I got Fuzzy screen, but everything was working great. Some time, when using Mission Control, I realized that I got QE/CI working with problems, because when I changed from a space to other, flickers appeared on the screen, and when trying to play the game Portal 2, the full screen became pink flickering (I also had problems on Final Cut, League Of Legends and everything that uses Open GL). :banghead:

Doing what you suggested, finished with the problems on QE/CI, there aren't no flickers anymore, and now I can play my games and edit my videos. :thumbup:

The actual problem is that the DAMN fuzzy screen still here, although it doesn't affect nothing on the system, it makes the computer take the double of time to boot, and it annoys me a lot. :beachball:

Thank you very much for reading my post, and I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I'm Brazilian. :p

Hi jbamford

Can you give me a hand? I´m installing a similar system to yours.
GA-Z87M-D3H
i7 4770K
GTX 770
Dual SSD Mushkin Chronos

All went smooth during the install, i preformed a clean install using the latest UniBeast and MultiBeast with the same definitions as you did. I didn´t add the strings you mentioned and i didn't had panic screen.

But i didn't menage to get the USB3.0 working, the sleep and restore failed and on top of that, the next day i turn on the machine and the network is not working anymore..

do you have any advice?

Appreciated.

Yujin.

i haven't actually tried USB3 as i don't have nothing that uses USB3 how ever the network side of things you need Realtek RTL8111 v1.2.2 i use that kernel extension and that seems to be fine

jhonathaned1 i got HD4600 working by using Chameleon Wizard

i ticked intel Azul FB then put in 0d22003
inject intel-ig 0412

thats how i got HD4600 working works fine for me :thumbup:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.52.15.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.52.15.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 464
i haven't actually tried USB3 as i don't have nothing that uses USB3 how ever the network side of things you need Realtek RTL8111 v1.2.2 i use that kernel extension and that seems to be fine

I'm re-running MultiBeast with the exact settings you advised and see if it fixes the problem.
For the USB3.0 i will keep looking for a solution since they are totally inoperable.. not even work at 1.0 or 2.0... they are dead.
Can you try to use any device on your blue USB ports and see if they work ?

If i find any solution i will post it here.

I've just plugged in my USB 2 pen drive and it weirdly mounts fine here look :thumbup:

Attachments

• haswel.png
    haswel.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 330
After Re-running MultiBeast the Network came back to life!!

The USB 3.0 is dead to the world... (keeping looking for a solution)

The sleep and restore I think i will quit looking for that fix for now since i don't use that much and focus on more important matters.

I will keep testing the system and feedback on any relevant update.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back